|Fits as expected||
$8.99 - $30.39
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- Underwear materials:95% Bamboo Viscose Fiber and 5% Spandex;Waterproof fabric materials:82% Bamboo Fiber and 18% Polyester
- Value Pack of 2 or 3 or 5 Assorted Colors. The quantity show in the picture which is the quantity in the package. Pull on closure.
- Seamless,High elastic and comfortable,breathable for day and night
- Great protection for women and girls during their menstrual cycle, excellent for days with menstrual cycle heavy flow, post partum bleeding or urinary incontinence!Our Leak proof Protection Makes You Worry-Free!It serves as extra protection from leaks. You need to add the pad. The underwear protects you if there is an overflow from the pad/tampon.
- Machine wash/hand wash and air dry. There is special material under the water proof lining. Don't even put them on tumble dryer. That will be damaged.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Stretchy menstual period panty comes with soft and highly breathable fabric. No more embarrassing stains on clothing or mess of cleaning the mattress. Make you feel comfortable and protected!The outside of this protective underwear is made of high quality bamboo fiber and spandex, with features of breathable, hypoallergenic, moisture-wicking, stretchy, soft and silky. The inner lining is a high bamboo fiber and polyester which provides leakage protection in the center and rear of the underwear.with the worryfree period panty you can now be assured of worry-free nights and days, at work, meeting, school and social outings. It is your best friend during your discomforting menstrual period!
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01D4JLMRS
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 18, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The idea is great and newer fabrics make it possible to have water resistance in thinner fabrics. That's what this is. An underwear which takes off the tension of staining your outer clothing during your periods.
There is a design defect though. The water resistant gusset gores all the way to the back BUT ends at about middle of the crotch area. This does two things:
1. You could stain in the front. And yes, women are active doing their periods, not lying on a bed. So staining does happen in the front as much as the back.
2. The non-gusset main panty material is very stretchy so adhesive pads don't stick to it. With the gusset ending in the middle the top half of your panty pad will not stick to the panty!! That sets you up for more stains in the front.
I was so thrilled by the idea that I bought eight of these panties and washed them before I realized this defect. So can't return them now :(
UPDATE: Seller (Yoyi Fashions) contacted me and offered a refund to make things right. Seller's communication and refund are appreciated and I would buy from them again. I discovered after this purchase that the same seller sells panties with a longer water resistant lining. I bought these too and found them to be of good quality.
Once we approached it as an involuntary problem we bought these panties. It has been a huge relief for all of us and mostly her. At 7 years old she said "daddy, thank you so much for getting these for me" in such a genuine voice it brought tears to my eyes.
The fabric creates just enough of a barrier to save her the embarrassment she had to deal with daily. The change in our lives is huge. I'm so glad I found these.
She is 68lbs and 4'6" and uses size XXS. Fits perfectly.
I had a miscarriage and had a crazy amount of bleeding; I use cloth pads. Between this and a pad I was able to get to the hospital without a single stain to my pants or my car's seat (or the towel we put down "just in case".) I've also used just during periods and never had another OMG morning of laying in yuck.
I 1000% recommend. If you're on the fence, I promise it's worth it.