- Platform: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Media: Software Download
This item is currently unavailable.
Visible Body 3D Human Anatomy Atlas 2 for Mac [Download]
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
- New Release: 3D Human Anatomy Atlas 2 has over 1,000 more structures, realistic tissue textures, and the ability to create and save your own Views.
- Medgadget calls the graphics, "nothing short of breath-taking ... All-in-all this is one of the best anatomy applications available for any platform, and is definitely recommended for those learning basic anatomy."
- You can also shop for digital games on your mobile device.
3D Human Anatomy Atlas 2 is the most robust human anatomy learning and teaching app on the market. It includes male and female models, each with over 3,400 anatomical structures. All the structures in both models are rendered in true 3D. The user can view any combination of anatomy, rotate freely, and adjust the zoom area. Each structure includes definitions with detailed information about location, form, function and physiology. Atlas 2 provides a powerful visual reference tool for healthcare professionals and a lab-like study aide for students.
• Access hundreds of preset views. Study by body system or body region. Click on the thumbnail to launch the 3D model.
• Create your own view. Display over 3,400 anatomical structures by using the keyword search or index listing.
• Rotate, zoom, hide, or fade structures to study anatomy from any angle and with any combination of anatomical structures.
• Click on an anatomical structure to learn more: get its name, location, and the system of which it is part; read definitions that explain form, function, and physiology.
• Create and save your own Views. Annotate images; save them or email them to your friends.
The latest release, 3D Human Anatomy Atlas 2, adds over 1,000 structures to the male and female models, for a total of over 3,400 structures in each model.
• Anatomy structures added in version 2:
- 150 new structures added to the brain and peripheral nervous system.
- 250 new ligaments added to the skeleton.
- 100 + muscles added throughout the back/spine and in the limb extremities.
- 200+ lymphatic structures, including major vessels, node groups, and ducts.
• Functionality added to version 2:
- Create and save your own Views
- Annotate on-screen images and save them or share them with friends.
• Enhanced tissue textures: More realistic textures added to bones, muscles, and major organs, including the heart and lungs.