- Save 25% each on Qualifying items offered by SunglassUP® when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by SunglassUP® when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by SunglassUP® when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
HD Night Vision Driving 80s Yellow POLARIZED Lens Wayfarer Style Sunglasses
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Plastic frame
- anti-reflective lens
- Lens width: 145 millimeters
- Lens height: 48 millimeters
- Bridge: 14 millimeters
- Only from SunglassUP® you will receive 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed and exceptional customer care
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
It is very important to protect your eyes both indoors and outdoors as well. We all know we are supposed to wear sunglasses with UVA/UVB protection from the sun. However, this digital age comes with digital eye strain that can be just as harmful to your delicate vision. These premium blue light blocking glasses cover both bases. They protect your eyes from the sun and they protect your eyes from blue light emitting devices such as touch screen phones computers and tablets for 24/7 eye protection.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 2 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01HSDUSLC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 30, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I was able to try them while driving through brightly lit tunnels, past a police car with the bright blue lights, passing a car with the newer very bright lights, and these glasses really made such a difference. I did not have to turn away and squint through one eye like I usually do while passing a police car with the bright blue lights on!
I would and already have recommended these glasses!