- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more J+S Sunglasses offered by jassu (J+S Vision). Enter code 8YD82JS6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⭐️ Bulk Discount - Save 10% each on J+S Sunglasses/Computer glasses offered by jassu (J+S Vision) when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code D47UTOSK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⭐️ Bulk Discount - Save 15% each on J+S Sunglasses/Computer glasses offered by jassu (J+S Vision) when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code 3PCRAFZP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
J+S Vision Blue Light Shield Computer Reading/Gaming Glasses - 0.0 Magnification - Anti blue light 100% UV protection Low color distortion, classic matte black frame - Essential Gaming Gear
|Sale:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$35.00 (58%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- PROTECT YOUR EYES - High Energy Blue Light emitted by electronic devices (such as computers, TV, smartphones) have shown to increase the risk of vision conditions from sore dry eyes to macular degeneration. Maintain healthy eyes by reducing exposure to high energy blue light.
- IMPROVE PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY - Extended exposure to blue light rays may cause fatigue and stress. Filtering out the High Energy Blue Light allows you to focus on your game or task at hand.
- BLOCKS 90% OF HIGH ENERGY BLUE LIGHT - J+S Vision Blue Light Shield protects your eyes by filtering out 90% of High Energy Blue Light rays while letting through the less harmful low energy blue light.
- LOW COLOR DISTORTION LENS - Unlike other glasses on the market with heavily tinted lens. J+S Vision's low color distortion lens is optimised to provides the perfect balance between eye protection and viewing quality.
- QUALITY CLASSIC FRAME - The classic large rectangular frame is suitable for both male and female while covering large field of vision. Spring loaded temples allows for comfortable fitting for both large and small heads.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Stare at the computer or smartphone all day?
Studies have shown that prolonged exposure to emitted light source – especially High Energy Blue Light – may cause:
- Painful or dry eyes
- Fatigue and stress (hard to focus for long periods of time)
- Insomnia (hard to fall asleep or poor sleep quality)
- Poor productivity and performance
- Macular degeneration and other vision conditions
Protect your eyes from harmful High Energy Blue Light with J+S Vision Blue Light Shield!
Here are 5 Reasons You're Going to LOVE Your J+S Vision Blue Light Shield:
1. It blocks 90% of high energy blue light (To provide maximum protection)
2. Lets through 70% of low energy blue light (For minimal color distortion)
3. Classic unisex design (So you can protect your eyes while looking stylish)
4. Comfortable sturdy frame (Spring-loaded temples ensures maximum comfort)
5. Backed by 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE and a 1 YEAR WARRANTY! (Order yours now because you literally RISK NOTHING!)
Order your own J+S Vision Blue Light Shield today and start protection your eyes today.
Once you've experience how comfortable your eyes are after a long gaming session or a day of hard work, we're confident you'll have LOADS MORE than 5 reasons to love it!
All you need to do is click the button at the top of this page to have your very own J+S Vision Blue Light Shield rushed straight to your door.
Your eyes will thank you for it!
Order your J+S Vision Blue Light Shield and join thousands of other satisfied customers who LOVE the J+S Vision difference!
Overall width: 136mm
Temple Length: 137mm
Lens Width: 51mm
Lens Height: 30mm
Nose bridge width: 20mm
Top Customer Reviews
These really do work, I can see them reflecting blue light back out, and looking at a screen is noticeably less harsh. I've only had one headache in a week since using these, as opposed to having one every day before, and my eyes feel so much healthier and more focused. I'm seriously blown away by how much of a help these have been.
Not only that, but they look pretty cute too. I'm a freelance writer, and if I'm going to be hammering away on the keys all day and staring at a screen with bags under my eyes, I might as well have a good lookin' pair of specs. I feel delightfully dorky in these!
I received these after getting home from work on Wednesday and put them on; I fell asleep very quickly that night and slept through the entire night (~ six hours until the alarm went off plus another hour until the second alarm); I felt so good! I wore them Thursday the entire day at work and also at night and slept even better; ditto on Friday.
I fully recognize that there may be a placebo/suggestion effect going on, but the end result is I am feeling better and more awake than I can remember feeling ever before. I highly recommend these.
I did a little bit of research on different brands and decided to go with these because they were straightforward with what the product offered without over-hyping it with needless marketing terms. They are very light-weight but they don't feel like cheap at all. It's an odd kind of plastic that is sturdy and solid and doesn't immediately feel like plastic. They are smooth, flat and what I feel could be considered low-profile. I've worn them for as little as an hour and for as long as eight hours and they are perfectly comfortable. I haven't once noticed any discomfort from wearing them, including while wearing them with circumaural headphones. The headphones fit over them comfortably and I can barely notice I have the glasses on. So if you're worried about discomfort while gaming with headphones, don't be.
In the two weeks that I've been using them I have seen a significant reduction in the minor headaches associated with staring at a computer all day. I've also noticed much less eye strain but these don't cure that completely. I also alternated using them one day and not the next and the difference is very noticeable to me. They do help with eye strain while gaming but it's minimal, but enough that I do wear them when I play. The biggest benefit has been using them in normal computer tasks: emails, excel, reading lots of text, etc.
My only problem with the glasses is the nose bridge. It's a wide bridge so if you have a narrow or even a medium nose the top of the frame sits very near your line of vision. This wouldn't be a problem if they were reading glasses or if you're tilting your head down to look at a phone, but when you are staring straight at a computer screen they create an annoyance. I constantly find myself tilting my head slightly back so my eyes stare through the center of the lenses which is uncomfortable. I think a great addition to the product might be the inclusion of some slim nose pads that could be applied if needed - I would even pay a little more for that. So now I'm left finding some nose pads to make these glasses fit perfectly. Not the fault of the manufacturer because they are a universal size, but a gripe nonetheless.
At the end of the day I consider these glasses money very well spent and I'm kicking myself for not having invested in these a long time ago. They come with a hard protective case and a lens cleaning cloth which is a very nice addition but I think the inclusion of some nose pads would make this a perfect product. They are five stars, 4.5 if Amazon let you rate by half a star.