- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more J+S Sunglasses offered by jassu (J+S Vision). Enter code 8YD82JS6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⭐️ Bulk Discount - Save 10% each on J+S Sunglasses/Computer glasses offered by jassu (J+S Vision) when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code D47UTOSK at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- ⭐️ Bulk Discount - Save 15% each on J+S Sunglasses/Computer glasses offered by jassu (J+S Vision) when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code 3PCRAFZP at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
2-Year Optical Accident Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
J+S Vision Blue Light Shield Computer Reading/Gaming Glasses - 0.0 Magnification - Anti Blue Light 100% UV Protection Low Color Distortion, Classic Black Frame - Essential Gaming Gear
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- PROTECT YOUR EYES - High Energy Blue Light emitted by electronic devices (such as computers, TV, smartphones) have shown to increase the risk of vision conditions from sore dry eyes to macular degeneration. Maintain healthy eyes by reducing exposure to high energy blue light.
- IMPROVE PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY - Extended exposure to blue light rays may cause fatigue and stress. Filtering out the High Energy Blue Light allows you to focus on your game or task at hand.
- BLOCKS 90% OF THE MOST HARMFUL BLUE LIGHT* - J+S Vision Blue Light Shield protects your eyes by filtering out 90% of the most harmful High Energy Blue Light (400nm - 430nm) rays while letting through the less harmful portion of the blue light spectrum. Overal blue block rate: Low Color Distortion lens = ~52%, HD lens = ~62%
- LOW COLOR DISTORTION LENS - Unlike other glasses on the market with heavily tinted lens. J+S Vision's low color distortion lens is optimised to provides the perfect balance between eye protection and viewing quality.
- QUALITY CLASSIC FRAME - The classic large rectangular frame is suitable for both male and female while covering large field of vision. Spring loaded temples allows for comfortable fitting for both large and small heads.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Goodbye sore eyes, hello life!
You don’t have to give up work or play with our computer glasses
Do you stare at the computer or smartphone all day? Do you....
Have difficulties with sleep
Find it hard to fall asleep or have bad quality sleep at night?
Suffer from headaches and eye strain
Get sore and dry eyes after a long day of work/gaming session?
Feel stressed and can’t focus
Find it hard to focus on the task at hand and feel tired easily?
J+S Vision Blue Light Shield Computer Glasses can help reduce harmful blue light and has 100% UV protection:
Did you know high energy blue light emitted by electronic devices can disrupt the production of melatonin, the "sleepy" hormone?
Maintain optimal eye health
Keep working and playing on your devices longer without the sore, dry eyes or headaches. Let your eyes stay fresh and healthy.
Works for everything
Reduce blue light exposure from digital screen (computers, smart phones, TV's, tablets), as well as fluorescent and LED lighting, even the sun! (100% UV)
Top 4 most frequently asked questions:
What's the difference between LCD vs HD lens?
LCD (low color distortion, top) = designed for general daily usage e.g. <4hrs a day, colour sensitive work (e.g. photoshop, graphics design etc). Best if you want a good level of protection while looking good.
HD (heavy duty, bottom)= perfect for extended usage e.g. <8hrs a day, intense gaming sessions, watch a lot movies, or people who do a lot of excel work. It's great if you want the best protection and you don't mind the lens being a bit yellow.
Check out our charts above, and comparisons below for stats!
How can I test the glasses online?
Unfortunately it’s not possible - these online tests are designed for orange colored sleep glasses only. Orange glasses work by removing the entire blue spectrum, turning your entire vision orange. Our blue light shield (and computer glasses in general) are designed to block out the most harmful part of the light spectrum and let through the less harmful rays to reduce color distortion so you can see near normal colors.
As the high-energy rays blocked are close to UV spectrums, they are barely visible to the naked eyes and it doesn't react visibly with the online tests. We lab test all our products, but if you really want to test yourself, the best way would be to shine a blue laser through the lens.
Non-Magnified vs Magnified?
These glasses are non-magnified computer glasses, they are best suited for people with healthy eyes.
Our magnified reading glasses are specifically design for middle to old age people with presbyopia (diopter strength range from +1.0 to +3.0). They are great gift ideas for parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles who requires reading glasses for their iPads/tablets, computers, TVs etc.
Is there an adjustment period?
For most people these glasses will work right out of the box. For a small number of people it may take a while to get used to them especially if you're not used to wearing glasses before, during this adjusting period you may experience discomfort or headaches.
We recommend trying the glasses for a week or two and see if things improves. Also don't forget to take breaks every 20 mins or so, and let your eyes rest in a dark area (if possible) to minimize eyestrain!
|Low Color Distortion - Rectangle||Low Color Distortion - Round||Low Color Distortion - Small Square||Heavy Duty Lens||LCD Reading Glasses (Rectangle)|
|High Energy Blue Light Protection (400nm - 450nm)||52%||52%||52%||62%||52%|
|Reflection/ glare Reduction||Good||Good||Good||Best||Good|
|Color Distortion||Very Low | Most aesthetically pleasing||Very Low | Most aesthetically pleasing||Very Low | Most aesthetically pleasing||Low||Very Low | Most aesthetically pleasing|
|Best suited for||General computer use especially color sensitive work (<4hr sessions)||General computer use especially color sensitive work (<4hr sessions)||General computer use especially color sensitive work (<4hr sessions)||Gaming and extended computer use (<8hr sessions)||People with presbyopia (age related loss of near focusing ability). Not for people with healthy eyes.|
|Diopter Strength (Magnification)||+0.0 (None)||+0.0 (None)||+0.0 (None)||+0.0 (None)||+1.0 | +1.5 | +2.0 | +2.5 | +3.0|
|Dimensions||Overall width: 138mm | Temple Length: 140mm | Lens Width: 51mm | Lens Height: 38mm | Nose bridge width: 18mm||Overall width: 138mm | Temple Length: 140mm | Lens Width: 42mm | Lens Height: 42mm | Nose bridge width: 17mm||Overall width: 136mm | Temple Length: 140mm | Lens Width: 47mm | Lens Height: 38mm | Nose bridge width: 18mm||Overall width: 138mm | Temple Length: 140mm | Lens Width: 51mm | Lens Height: 38mm | Nose bridge width: 18mm||Overall width: 138mm | Temple Length: 140mm | Lens Width: 51mm | Lens Height: 38mm | Nose bridge width: 18mm|
|Frame Color Options||Glossy Black | Tortoise | Crystal (clear)||Glossy Black | Tortoise | Crystal (clear)||Glossy Black | Tortoise||Glossy Black (Rectangle) | Tortoise (Round) | Tortoise (Small Square)||Glossy Black|
|Tint||Light yellow||Light yellow||Light yellow||Yellowy Amber||Light yellow|
Product detailsStyle:Classic Rectangle | Color:Low Color Distortion Lens - Black Frame
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.5 x 6.14 x 2.2 inches; 3.88 Ounces
- Item model number : FBA_EC0087-BFCL
- Date First Available : October 26, 2015
- Manufacturer : J+S
- ASIN : B0176192V8
Best Sellers Rank:
#94 in Computer Blue Light Blocking Glasses
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These really do work, I can see them reflecting blue light back out, and looking at a screen is noticeably less harsh. I've only had one headache in a week since using these, as opposed to having one every day before, and my eyes feel so much healthier and more focused. I'm seriously blown away by how much of a help these have been.
Not only that, but they look pretty cute too. I'm a freelance writer, and if I'm going to be hammering away on the keys all day and staring at a screen with bags under my eyes, I might as well have a good lookin' pair of specs. I feel delightfully dorky in these!
I shine a UV light on both regular eyeglasses and this product. As you can see the regular glasses on top let the blue light pass through while the Anti UV glass blocks the light but transparent on other color. It worked well as expected!
- I don't experience that headache when using computer.
Cons: (Note: these may not be exactly cons)
- For some reason, every time I use them, I feel nausea.
- Another strange feeling I experience is in my eyes. I have a strange irritating feeling while using them, and it gets magnified once I removed them.
-Sometimes I feel like my vision is negatively affected by wearing these glasses, which really scares me of what can possibly happen if I keep using them.
- They get foggy / dirty fast and not easy to clean them.
UPDATE : 02/16/2017
The nausea feeling and vision issue are gone! And I also no longer get headache from using computer while wearing these glasses. I think all I needed is just sometime to get accustomed to it. I forced myself into using it the first 2 weeks, and now its all good!
I can finally say that I recommend these glasses.
I received these after getting home from work on Wednesday and put them on; I fell asleep very quickly that night and slept through the entire night (~ six hours until the alarm went off plus another hour until the second alarm); I felt so good! I wore them Thursday the entire day at work and also at night and slept even better; ditto on Friday.
I fully recognize that there may be a placebo/suggestion effect going on, but the end result is I am feeling better and more awake than I can remember feeling ever before. I highly recommend these.
If you want a quality pair of glasses to use at work daily don't make the mistake I did and buy these cheaply made glasses. Instead purchase a quality pair of glasses. I've had lots prescription glasses in my life and have NEVER had a pair break like this. It's sad that Amazon allows vendors to sell cheap inferior products. For now I've resorted back to wearing my Maui Jim sunglasses indoors at my desk (which I've owned for 6 years).
Labor day weekend, i stood awake for about 24hours gaming with help from a energy drink and this baby❤️
No headaches, no discomfort. Just overall amazing.
Top reviews from other countries
these are my first blue light glasses, and i don't know how they're supposed to work, but i think it might be a quality if they really reflect everything so much, there probably are better glasses for a higher price, but i said, i've got no idea.
i just recieved these glasses less then 15 minutes ago and the first thing i've noticed straight after wearing them is the high reflection, cause whenever you watch a display, you'll always see your eyes bulbs in the middle.
But i think this is an early conclusion, i'll try to keep wearing them every single day, for the 14/16 hours a day 7 days a week i spend in front of my 3 monitor computer and i'll update this comment in a month, before amazon guarantee ends. and i really hope it will get better, or that i'll find a way to escape this issue
Reviewed in Canada on January 4, 2021
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.