The Vision Kindle Edition
|Length: 323 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- "From the start, "The Vision" is a roller coaster ride of emotions; some good, some bad, some horrifying, but all genuine. It is in THAT, that I find the author, Sunanda J. Chatterjee, has done her job well. Not all books are meant to be agreed with, but all books are meant to stir up thoughts, arouse contemplation, awaken sentiments and speculations. Kudos, Dr. Chatterjee! "The Vision" is a book that is easily enjoyed, wonderfully written and highly engaging." The Review Board.
- "It's completely impossible to ignore the fantastic weaving of narratives that Sunanda J. Chatterjee works with in this astonishing and refreshing novel 'The Vision'. Every page and every chapter uncovers a new depth to her writing, and the characters that she creates lovingly and yet with an author's eye: they aren't perfect, and as a reader there are no demands on me to absolutely love every single character. Indeed, some of their actions go directly against that as spirituality and science collide, both in the main character of Divya and in the circumstances that she finds herself in. This is definitely a novel that needs to come accompanied with tissues, however, because it really doesn't let up, especially in the latter stages. I fell in love with this book, and I found myself completely captivated by it. I would heartily recommend this book." Emily Murdoch, Author
- "This is a great book that weaves together diverse themes of philosophy and science. I thoroughly enjoyed this book as it had both interesting characters and several plot twists. The elements of mysticism mixed with modern medicine made for a fun read. I highly recommend adding this book to your collection." ~ Paul Brodie, Author
About the Author
- ASIN : B01JVH2FIW
- Print Length : 323 pages
- Publication Date : August 5, 2016
- File Size : 527 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Publisher : Sunanda J Chatterjee; 2nd Edition (August 5, 2016)
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Language: : English
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,164,889 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: