- Paperback: 116 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (December 9, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1480134872
- ISBN-13: 978-1480134874
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,416,579 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Visions: The works of M. Anderson Paperback – December 9, 2012
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Matthew Anderson is a photographer based in the Washington DC area. Specializing in Glamour/Beauty photography, he has also does promotional work, cosplay photography, artistic nudes, as well as abstract art. With over 20 years’ experience, and thousands of photos taken of models and cosplayers, Matthew Anderson along with fellow photographer (and wife) Ann Marie under the title of DVJ Photo continue to produce some of the most interesting and unusual photographs.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|