Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Vista Compatibility Is the WRT54GL compatible with Windows Vista? Online specs mentioned Win 98, Win XP, but not Vista.
asked by D. Lee on March 5, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
This link on the Linksys UK site says that it is compatible with Vista
http://www-uk.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Content_C1&childpagename=UK/Layout&cid=1169671172872&pagename=Linksys/Common/VisitorWrapper
N. Hegde answered on July 15, 2008
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The following is from the Lynksys/Cisco Web Site:

Linux Wireless
The Linux-based Wireless-G Linux Broadband Router was created specially for hobbyists and wireless aficionados. Add wireless capability to your wired network and enjoy the convenience that comes when you eliminate cables. Add wireless

Minimum Requirements
Internet Explorer 6.0 or Firefox 1.0 or Higher for Web-based configuration.
CD-ROM Drive,
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista,
Network Adapter or Wireless Network Adapter
Jerry Warriner answered on February 28, 2009
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes. I routinely use the WRT54GL with Vista.

Basically, any wireless system that uses the 802.11g standard (which is nearly any wireless-equipped computer today) will be compatible with this, or any other "g" router, regardless of the operating system one uses. For example, I use Windows XP, Vista, Linux, Mac OS X, an iPod Touch, and an HP wifi-enabled printer with my router and none of those systems have any problems connecting to the wireless network.
Pete S. answered on July 11, 2009
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product