- Series: Sams Developer's Guides
- Paperback: 1000 pages
- Publisher: Sams Publishing; 2nd edition (September 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0672310317
- ISBN-13: 978-0672310317
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 7.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,572,792 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Visual C++ 5.0: Developer's Guide (Sams Developer's Guides) Paperback – September, 1997
From the Publisher
A comprehensive introduction to the advanced features of the new Visual C++, this complete and thorough guide takes users step by step through the process of building applications for Win32 and highlights the most useful APIs and SDKs. - Documents the development of two full-featured examples, including a scaleable drawing application
- Explores the development of custom controls, programming with ActiveX, DAO programming, DirectX 3.0 graphics and sound, and much more
- CD-ROM is loaded with full source code and executables
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Very dissapointing - But it will probably be a valuable book in about 5 - 6 months when other books has showed me HOW to use this information!