- Series: Sams Developer's Guides
- Paperback: 1000 pages
- Publisher: Sams; 2nd edition (September 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0672310317
- ISBN-13: 978-0672310317
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 2.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,217,335 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Visual C++ 5.0: Developer's Guide (Sams Developer's Guides) Paperback – September 1, 1997
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
From the Publisher
A comprehensive introduction to the advanced features of the new Visual C++, this complete and thorough guide takes users step by step through the process of building applications for Win32 and highlights the most useful APIs and SDKs. - Documents the development of two full-featured examples, including a scaleable drawing application
- Explores the development of custom controls, programming with ActiveX, DAO programming, DirectX 3.0 graphics and sound, and much more
- CD-ROM is loaded with full source code and executables
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very dissapointing - But it will probably be a valuable book in about 5 - 6 months when other books has showed me HOW to use this information!