Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 123 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 139 reviews
on May 29, 2017
Love this book! It was much more helpful than the book actually assigned to me in my A&P course.
on March 18, 2017
good book
on October 4, 2015
very useful for my biology class & lab, although this was the book requested for the class, i find answers to questions from my lab manual
on July 18, 2015
Not a mere atlas (as the title might suggest) but a compendium of colored and labeled illustrations with extensive descriptions. I wouldn’t recommend this book as a first text in anatomy and physiology, but I think it is an excellent supplemental or review text.
on February 9, 2016
This book is missing the first chapter
on September 3, 2013
The seller greatly exceeded my expectations. The book arrived in a very timely manner, and it is in almost perfect condition. I got a really good deal on the book plus the access code, which is very important to me. I saved a whole lot of money compared to going to my university bookstore, and I couldn't ask for much else. Great experience.
on June 18, 2016
Great quality book. Cover was in brand new condition.There was no writing or torn pages. Seller was true to their word, overall very pleased with this purchase.
on June 9, 2012
This book is excellent for people who are literally dependent on learning visually. Personally I prefer an even mixture of both, but this is the book that my online A&P class is using. I have the regular Fundamentals of A&P which I prefer to this. Pictures are great, but I need a good explanation as well and the "Visual" version just doesn't provide that in my opinion.

Otherwise, the pictures and diagrams that are in the book are great and very to the point.
on November 13, 2015
Good book with some nice diagrams and pictures. Bit light on the information though.
on May 25, 2017
The condition of this book was very good. Every page was in tact. It definitely helped me