- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (October 26, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0748406700
- ISBN-13: 978-0748406708
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.8 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,885,612 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Visual Information For Everyday Use: Design And Research Perspectives 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now