|Screen Size||7 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1024 x 600|
|Max Screen Resolution||1024x600 pixels|
|Processor||1.6 GHz ARM dual-core CORTEX A9 OMAP 4|
|RAM||1 GB DDR3|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||6 hours|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Visual Land Prestige PRO 7D FamTab - 7" Dual Core 8GB Family Tablet with Google Play and Safety Bumper (Blue)
|Price:||$94.48 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Family Friendly Dual Core Tablet with Safety Bumper included
- With Onboard 8GB of Storage, 1GB DDR3 memory, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Backlit LED HD Screen with 1024x600 resolution, Capacitive Multi-touch, Front Camera, Speaker, Audio Jack and microUSB port, you have all the features needed to browse and install great apps right away on your Android tablet. No syncing, no wires, and over 1,000,000 apps to choose from Google Play. (Official Google Certified Device)
- Powered by an ARM Cortex Dual Core Processor, plus a high-performance Quad Core Mali GPU that delivers smooth and dynamic 3D graphics. The Prestige PRO was carefully designed and optimized with Android Jelly Bean 4.1.
- Expand your capacity with the built-in microSDHC reader/slot, supporting up to an additional 32GB of storage.
- Proudly based in the USA, Customer Support solution experts are available to answer your questions to improve your experience and increase satisfaction with our products, that come with a Comsumer Limited 1 Year Warranty!
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
But... within six months, it started to crash, and crash again. The tablet started freezing constantly from running out of memory and internal disk space. I'd be in the middle of something and I would get a grey screen, then it would restart. Even apps designed to kill background tasks and blowing out the cache every few days hasn't helped.
Then, a few weeks ago, I noticed that the AC unit wasn't staying firmly in the jack and it wasn't charging consistently. I started having to wiggle and fidget with it, then place it d-e-l-i-c-a-t-e-l-y on a surface to keep it just right so it would charge.
Now, I can't even do that. I had it plugged in last night and this morning, the battery was totally dead. I noticed the charging prong, which is very thin and flimsy looking, was bent despite the fact that I do not do anything rough to the device and I store it carefully. When I tried to bend it back *gently*, I heard a loud crack.
I found a USB cord in our home that fit the tablet (it didn't come with one?!). I tried plugging that in with an adapter unit to try and charge it that way to no avail.
I now have it propped with the AC cord in it and I'm seeing a trickle of power in the charging icon, but it's not moving all that fast. I'm now wondering if the battery itself is wasting away.
Please save your money for something better. IMHO, no decent tablet is worth spending hours trying to get a poorly constructed charging system to cooperate with you.
I love the colors and the bundled bumper case protected my tablet from drops on the floor!
The battery life has gotten progressively terrible and the volume buttons stick out on the side which makes it incredibly hard to put in a tablet mount. We've ended up replacing this with an iPad Mini (which has MUCH better battery life). I used a warranty claim on the battery situation - we were down to about 90 minutes or so of functionality before it would just die, that will never last a plane ride- and upgraded.
1) Price. Hands down the price. I snagged this thing on sale at a store that has an in-house warranty program. If it gets broken, eats itself, stops charging, whatever, I get my money back - the cost of the replacement plan.
2) 7" tablet, good for little hands
3) Android is decent with the plug, play, drop and external memory expansion - this has all of the above and has a convenient Micro SD slot.
4) No mechanical home button. If you have a toddler and an apple product, you know exactly what I mean. If I have to hear, "Siri not available", one more time, I might lose it.
5) If he throws this and breaks it, I won't be heartbroken.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this tablet as a Christmas gift for my daughter during a black Friday sale from target for $39.99. Read morePublished 7 months ago by DHOP
Horrible product and a waste of money. Purchased three and within less than all were toast.Published 9 months ago by Michele Heffley
At first my tablet was really fast and cozy to use but later is started to lag allot so I factory reset it and now its perfect! Read morePublished 10 months ago by Fernando
We have had this piece of junk for 4 days. My daughter and myself are so disappointed. This tablet crashes constantly, freezes up, locks on the home screen and I bet I have... Read morePublished 10 months ago by ashley
tablet is not coming on they not good only the case is good its a reap offPublished 11 months ago by sexyness
So much bloatware, so little ability to do anything about it. I can disable a lot of stuff but it's still there, and moving things to the SD card really doesn't help at all, there... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Recent customer