- Paperback: 676 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 4th edition (September 11, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118169875
- ISBN-13: 978-1118169872
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 0.8 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,567 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Visualizing Human Biology, 4th Edition 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Try the eTextbook for free
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Create digital flashcards instantly
- Use X-Ray to get the most important concepts Learn more
There is a newer edition of this item:
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
**On a side note, and this isn't a reflection of the product itself, but every time I get a package from Amazon, it seems that it has already been opened, and the box it comes in is always very damage. Currently, I work in a warehouse, and I understand that time moves very quickly, and to be honest, I don't know if it is reflection of Amazon or its shipping company (UPS), but I think something needs to be done.
The text has a very well done layout, starting off with an intro to the WileyPLUS format and some helpful student studying success strategies before moving into the material itself. The material is organized quite nicely, beginning with an introduction to life itself, before moving on to species and family systems, cellular biology and tissues, and finally a comprehensive look at human biological systems and population growth and changing ecosystems. Rounding out the text is a chapter summary, glossary and index.
With its lush visuals, detailed internal organic overviews, sidebars detailing interesting side material and easy-to-digest concepts wrapped in an effective and user friendly navigation system, Visualizing Human Biology is a worthy read, for newcomers to biology or experienced biologists alike.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Be careful while reading. The binding is loose. Page 92/3 fell out as I was turning the page!Published 13 months ago by Bargain Hunter