Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 10, 2013, 9:07:57 AM PDT
Jhooud says:
I thought there was also going to be a Vita version. Maybe that'll be PSN only?

Posted on Jul 28, 2013, 12:19:19 PM PDT
It's download only.

Posted on Oct 13, 2013, 10:25:20 PM PDT
it is?

Posted on Dec 11, 2013, 5:01:44 PM PST
Fei Deng says:
I don't think it is download only, cause there is a "day 1 ver" on bandai's official game website http://www.team-up.eu/
you can get the game to ship to US, but it'll cost way more then it should (counting the shipping fee and tax, the total is around $77), and I don't think you would get it on day 1, cause it has to go oversea.

Posted on Jan 5, 2014, 12:08:43 PM PST
D. Sedore says:
release date on vita version? (hard copy, US)??? and does the demo transfer to full game?

Posted on Jan 28, 2014, 12:44:33 PM PST
Shouldn't it be on the amazon digital store if it is digital only? It's currently not there either.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jul 10, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 28, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about