Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

I've been collecting frogs For About 20 Years. Maybe Longer. They Are My Thing.
* I Get To Keep My (Now) 14 Month Old Grand Daughter While My Daughter, Her Mommy Teaches. We Are Together from 7:30 am Until 3:30 Pm M-F.
* It Is Spring. We Are Outside And She Either Really Likes Frogs, Or, That's All She Can Find To Play With. Just Kidding.
* This Baby Girl Is Into Frogs. She Re-Arranges Them Every Time We Are Out.
* Mine Are Mostly Ceramic, Glass Or Something Breakable, That Could Be Dangerous.
* I Have Found A Few (6) For Her That Are "Hers". She Puts Them Out In Various Places On The Deck (Only) And Rearranges Them Throughout The Day.
* I Wanted To Get Some Safe For Her To Really Play With. Some That Could Go In Her Mini Pool.
* It Wasn't Easy Finding these Cutsie Frogs.
* There Is A Parent And 2 Kid Frogs.
* The Kids Are Wearing Swim Floaties Around Their Waists (Too Cute).
* The Detail On These Vinyl/PVC Frogs is Remarkable.
* They Have 4 Fingers And 4 Toes. The Floaties are Obvious. A Great Subliminal Message To Kids. (Safety First).
* They Look Friendly In Their Colorful Green. They Look Happy. They Have Dimples. And They Are Soft.
* NOTE: I Did Look Up PVC Used In Toys. The International; Council Toy Industry States That Vinyl/PVC Toys Are Safe.
* The Biggest Problem With Toys Is BPA And Latex. These Are Free Fro Both Of The Bad Chemicals.
* NO BPA AND NO LATEX. Awesome
* The Parent Frog Is 3 And 5/8 Inches Tall. The Babies/Kids Are 2 inches Tall.
* The Squeakers Are Weak In My 3. It Does Seem like The More I Pump, The Better They Squeak. Just Mentioning....
* Hope This Info Helps. Thanks For Reading.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
2 people found this helpful
on April 27, 2015
Let me preface this review by telling you that I am a swim instructor. I use bath toys and pool toys as an ice breaker - kids love throwing the items and swimming to retrieve them.

This frog family is everyone's favorite. I'm not sure why children are so attracted to these in particular - I purchased other sets with other water animals (I have sharks, dolphins, blowfish, whales, ducks, etc). These frogs DO have holes in the bottom - they collect water and many children enjoy squirting them

My biggest concern with water toys is there ability to grow mold - when they collect and store water, it is incredibly easy for toys such as this to turn black with mold. As I mentioned above, these frogs DO have holes - they DO collect water BUT it is also extremely easy to get all the water out. I have not had any trouble removing all excess water to prevent mold growth.

Also, the price was so cheap at the time of purchase that I would not have any problem replacing them should they start to grow mold.
One person found this helpful
on September 15, 2012
Got these for our 1 year old to play with in the bath tub. They float face down in bath, are very small in size, and fill with bath water that's impossible to clean out.
16 people found this helpful
on November 12, 2015
We got these ducks to go in the punch bowl at the baby shower. They made a great decoration floating inside the punch bowl and it was just a cute idea. They Three ducks about the size of a hand and the other two are palm size. They sqeek and float and are just adorable. I thought they would go to waste that we would have to pack it up and wait until a next shower to reuse, but they make a great toy for my babyboy right now and he even chews on it to self soothe as he's teething right now. So yes, I would say it's a great deal.
review image
on March 11, 2015
They float, they squeak when squeezed and they are "floataciously" fun. The 3 ducks are actually a mama duck and two smaller baby ducks. My eight month old enjoys them all.

Update: Two months after posting my review, I noticed mold growing inside of the ducks. For safety and health reasons (of my baby) I had to trash them unfortunately. I would suggest getting a toy that doesn't squeak or have a hole that allows water to get inside. Lesson learned!
on November 2, 2015
My son used this ducks at his first birthday party, which had a fishing/swimming theme. He now uses them in his bath tub. They are cute little ducks and he likes to play with them. They're a good deal for the price and pretty much exactly what you would expect when buying three cheap little rubber duckies. They do not disappoint.
on March 20, 2013
I received these ducks as part of a baby shower gift and my daugher loves them at bath time ... they are adorable, make a cute noise when squeezed that does kind of sound like quacking, can be used to squirt water (which our daugher really likes) and aren't super expensive.
The only down side for us is that since they get water in them they can also get dirt in them that is not easy to get to to clean out. We've replaced the original set twice in a year and a half (so still a good value to me to spend $3 every 6 months for something my daughter adores).
They also do not float upright (they often float upside down or on their side once water gets in them), but that has never bothered us.
on February 23, 2015
I ordered this for my 8 month old and he likes them very much. I ordered this primarily to keep him occupied at bath time so that I can get the job done. He likes them and it catches his attention.

It comes with one momma duckie and 2 baby duckies and they all make sound upon squeezing them. The material seems to be made up of rubbery plastic and they float in water. Not bad for $3.
on August 28, 2015
I purchased these for my one year old grandson who happens to like frogs. We've been using them as both bathtub and pool toys because they also squirt water. Even when he plays with them outside the water, he's entertained because all three squeak. Very cute toys for the price.
on November 27, 2017
Got these to use as little floaties for a baby shower drink. They are so cute!