Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 154 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 168 reviews
on January 25, 2016
Cheap product, cheaply made. The frogs are cute, but won't last. I wouldn't buy again unless the quality was greatly improved.
on January 10, 2013
The squeakers don't work the best and they don't float very well but they do their job. Have found that cats also like to steal them and hide them around the house.
on March 9, 2013
love them! almost didn't see them as they were mixed with shipping paper. Shipped with baby tub.I always wanted them as a kid and never got any :(
on March 31, 2017
Cute faces, unlike some other toy frogs.
on September 15, 2012
Got these for our 1 year old to play with in the bath tub. They float face down in bath, are very small in size, and fill with bath water that's impossible to clean out.
on March 16, 2013
The three ducks that I got look different - they each have a cartoonish-looking purple snorkeling mask on instead of being the classic yellow duck featured in the picture for this product. I'm very disappointed.
on April 2, 2013
The ducks pictures are classic, yellow ducks. The ducks that arrived are wearing sun glasses and top hats. I double checked the description to be sure I didn't miss something, but there is no mention that the ducks might not be as pictured. I bought these for a baby shower, and the "pimp ducks" just don't fit the theme I was going for. They will be going back.
on April 24, 2013
I received the "pimp ducks" as described in other reviews. Ducks came wearing green hats and sunglasses instead of the standard two eyes and beak as pictured. Do not buy if you are relying on the picture. The quality seems good enough if you just want any kind of duck.
on September 10, 2011
They're the perfect size for baby to play in the bath with and to learn how to grab. Nothing much else to say...the color hasn't worn off 4 months later and they don't squeak if that's what you're looking for.
on April 27, 2015
Let me preface this review by telling you that I am a swim instructor. I use bath toys and pool toys as an ice breaker - kids love throwing the items and swimming to retrieve them.

This frog family is everyone's favorite. I'm not sure why children are so attracted to these in particular - I purchased other sets with other water animals (I have sharks, dolphins, blowfish, whales, ducks, etc). These frogs DO have holes in the bottom - they collect water and many children enjoy squirting them

My biggest concern with water toys is there ability to grow mold - when they collect and store water, it is incredibly easy for toys such as this to turn black with mold. As I mentioned above, these frogs DO have holes - they DO collect water BUT it is also extremely easy to get all the water out. I have not had any trouble removing all excess water to prevent mold growth.

Also, the price was so cheap at the time of purchase that I would not have any problem replacing them should they start to grow mold.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.