Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 156 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 170 reviews
on April 27, 2015
Let me preface this review by telling you that I am a swim instructor. I use bath toys and pool toys as an ice breaker - kids love throwing the items and swimming to retrieve them.

This frog family is everyone's favorite. I'm not sure why children are so attracted to these in particular - I purchased other sets with other water animals (I have sharks, dolphins, blowfish, whales, ducks, etc). These frogs DO have holes in the bottom - they collect water and many children enjoy squirting them

My biggest concern with water toys is there ability to grow mold - when they collect and store water, it is incredibly easy for toys such as this to turn black with mold. As I mentioned above, these frogs DO have holes - they DO collect water BUT it is also extremely easy to get all the water out. I have not had any trouble removing all excess water to prevent mold growth.

Also, the price was so cheap at the time of purchase that I would not have any problem replacing them should they start to grow mold.
on September 15, 2012
Got these for our 1 year old to play with in the bath tub. They float face down in bath, are very small in size, and fill with bath water that's impossible to clean out.
on March 16, 2013
The three ducks that I got look different - they each have a cartoonish-looking purple snorkeling mask on instead of being the classic yellow duck featured in the picture for this product. I'm very disappointed.
on April 2, 2013
The ducks pictures are classic, yellow ducks. The ducks that arrived are wearing sun glasses and top hats. I double checked the description to be sure I didn't miss something, but there is no mention that the ducks might not be as pictured. I bought these for a baby shower, and the "pimp ducks" just don't fit the theme I was going for. They will be going back.
on June 20, 2017
I use these as toys for my yorkie. It's her favorite toy. Love, love, love that I can get this on Amazon now.
on November 12, 2015
We got these ducks to go in the punch bowl at the baby shower. They made a great decoration floating inside the punch bowl and it was just a cute idea. They Three ducks about the size of a hand and the other two are palm size. They sqeek and float and are just adorable. I thought they would go to waste that we would have to pack it up and wait until a next shower to reuse, but they make a great toy for my babyboy right now and he even chews on it to self soothe as he's teething right now. So yes, I would say it's a great deal.
review image
on July 27, 2017
I needed something for a pool toy for my granddaughter. She loves these, especially the little ones.
on April 24, 2013
I received the "pimp ducks" as described in other reviews. Ducks came wearing green hats and sunglasses instead of the standard two eyes and beak as pictured. Do not buy if you are relying on the picture. The quality seems good enough if you just want any kind of duck.
on January 25, 2016
Cheap product, cheaply made. The frogs are cute, but won't last. I wouldn't buy again unless the quality was greatly improved.
on March 20, 2013
I received these ducks as part of a baby shower gift and my daugher loves them at bath time ... they are adorable, make a cute noise when squeezed that does kind of sound like quacking, can be used to squirt water (which our daugher really likes) and aren't super expensive.
The only down side for us is that since they get water in them they can also get dirt in them that is not easy to get to to clean out. We've replaced the original set twice in a year and a half (so still a good value to me to spend $3 every 6 months for something my daughter adores).
They also do not float upright (they often float upside down or on their side once water gets in them), but that has never bothered us.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.