Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on October 25, 2013
This is the only bowl that my son has not been able to pull of the table. It has a 2 part system and can be difficult to get on and off, but once you have it on correctly, it really stays put! Very handy if you have a strong little one that loves to throw everything on the floor from the highchair.
on August 15, 2014
This does not stick to either of my plastic high chair trays, my wooden table, or really *anything at all* - save, as my 5 y/o gleefully discovered, the front of the dishwasher. It doesn't do much good on the front of the dishwasher.
on May 25, 2012
My little guy loves to throw stuff on the floor, especially when he's decided that he's done eating. So we got this for him in his Christmas stocking and we use it all the time. Stays in place very well, but the only surface I've found it sticks to very well is his high chair tray. We have a wooden table and it doesn't work there at all, as other people have mentioned. I would give it 5 stars but when he makes a big mess with applesauce or oatmeal it's very hard to get the bowl off of his tray, so I guess it does its job TOO well at times!
on March 26, 2015
Just received the bowl, and I have not been able to remove the bowl from the base. It also seems to stick to my granite counter pretty well, but has been useless on my daughter's plastic feeding chair. I'd still recommend this bowl if you are able to feed from a wood or natural stone surface. If it saves me the mess, I'll begin feeding her without the tray and pull her up to the table or breakfast counter.
on April 25, 2012
I was hesitant to buy this but I am actually going to order another for us and one for grandma's house. The suction does work. We have a highchair with a pretty scuffed up tray and the suction held. It held up to a 13 month old boy who is very strong, he is the size of a two year old. He pulled and pulled and it did not break loose. I am very impressed.
on July 21, 2013
This bowl is really nice to take to restaurants because you don't have to worry
about it slipping off. The only bad thing is the surface must be very smooth for
the suction cup to stick well. I would recommend it.
on October 14, 2012
I have tried them all! This is the best bowl on the market for keeping the spills to a minimum. The suction is extremly strong. As an adult I have a hard time getting the bowl off the base and the suction cup off the table. I am buying another one today it is so good!

**Great for taking out to eat and at home
**Sticks to MOST surfaces
**Easy to clean
**Very durable and well made

I HIGHLY recommend this bowl.

I wish they would make a plate to attach to the suction base too.

Buy it! You won't be disappointed!!
on December 30, 2014
The suction cup doesn't work on plastic or wood. My 15 month old easily ripped it off both our table and her high chair tray. It did stay put on our granite counters, however. The handles are easy for little fingers to grip and the suction cup does provides a little traction. Not worth the cost, the bowl and plate set from Ikea is a better value.
on September 23, 2013
Better suction cup than most but, hard to snap the bowl in place all the way because the suction cup would spin. The rubber bottom is white so, one spaghetti dinner and it is permanently stained. Best suction bowl on the market!
on October 11, 2013
I love that these bowls suction on to the highchair quite well. My husband was impressed when he had to muscle the bowl off. However, we have only had them for a few days and my son was able to wiggle the bowl loose today. I will be recommending these to everyone with toddlers regardless of the last statement. They seem durable, are dishwasher safe, and my son loves his bowls. We use these with the Boon Benders spoon and fork and they actually match quite well.