Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Thieves Vitality Essential Oil by Young Living, 5 Milliliters, Dietary
|List Price:||$22.50 Details|
|Price:||($107.59 / Fl Oz) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.21 (19%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Size||0.17 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)|
About this item
- MULTI-USE MIXTURE: A powerful combination of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary oils, Thieves is a blend that can be ingested in your coffee, oatmeal, or a vegetarian gel capsule.
- SUPPORTIVE SUPPLEMENT: With antioxidant properties, this essential oil dietary supplement may support immune system performance and general wellness when added to your daily wellness regimen.
- AUTUMN SPICE: Thieves provides an invigorating, spicy cinnamon aroma and flavor that adds richness and gives a comforting seasoning to warm foods and drinks — soups, coffees, teas, and more.
- DILUTION DIRECTIONS: Dilute 1 drop Thieves Vitality Oil to 4 drops carrier oil, add into a capsule, and take once daily; or, add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule for a DIY dietary supplement.
- SEED TO SEAL: As the industry-leading standard for essential oils, we partner with farmers across the globe to ensure our products are responsibly sourced, synthetic-free, and of the highest quality.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Vitality Thieves Young Living Essential Oils 5ml
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 0.32 Ounces
- Item model number : SYNCHKG081419
- Date First Available : May 7, 2008
- Manufacturer : Barg Engine
- ASIN : B01IE8OSPC
Best Sellers Rank:
#36,091 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #73 in Aromatherapy Candles
- Customer Reviews:
clove (syzygium aromaticum) bud oil, lemon (citrus limon) peel oil, cinnamon (cinnamomum verum) bark oil, eucalyptus (eucalyptus radiata) leaf oil, rosemary ( rosmarinus officinalis) leaf oil.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Sandra J on March 15, 2019
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.