- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B014HC1PI2
- Item model number: VTW0116
- Average Customer Review: 85 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #46,039 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Vitalsox Italian Graduated Compression Socks (1 pair- fitted) for Women Best For Running, Travel, Yoga, Nurses, Maternity Pregnancy
|Price:||$9.78 - $38.95|
- 75% Silver Drystat 15% Lycra 10% Nylon
- VITALSOX EXCLUSIVE SILVER DRYSTAT- Vitalsox technical performance material designed using Quick Drying Polypropylene infused with Silver to resist and stop the growth of bacteria and fungus while it repels odor from the socks. Your feet may still smell but your socks will not hold odors, easy care turn inside out and machine wash warm.
- THE ONLY PATENTED COMPRESSION- How is it different, it is Graduated Starting at the mid foot for plantar ligament an arch support, our compression is tested individually during manufacturing to the ideal range for MAXIMUM circulation increase. The feet are the furthest point from your heart by increasing fresh oxygenated blood to your damaged tissues by up to 40% FASTER recovery time and athletic performance is enhanced. Maximum Circulation.
- BEST COMPRESSION RANGE, Vitalsox uses compression for maximum circulation and comfort this IDEAL range is the most beneficial for Running, Crossfit, Walkers, Pregnancy, Maternity, Vein Support, Marathons, Sports, Gym, Yoga, Spartan, Standing, Working, Sitting, or Sleeping, Always Increasing Stamina and Faster Recovery, For more compression size down one size in the size chart.
- 4 WAY STRETCH- Try it -pull both directions, if it is shorter in one direction that is only 2 Way Stretch. our socks stretch both directions for consistent compression throughout the entire sock, If they are TOO LONG, just grab both sides of your calves and slide them down to just below your knee. EACH PAIR is hand tested in our factory for performance, they are WASHED in a "chemical free" fabric softener with a nice fresh scent making our socks "Ready to Wear" right out of the box.
- 100% MADE IN ITALY- SINCE 1998 Vitalsox the leader in technology and REAL tested graduated compression socks. Made from start to finish in our own factory never outsourced to the lowest bidder or built using machines designed for other products with inferior low priced non tested materials. performance does make a difference, GUARANTEED quality that stands out in your sock drawer, in Italy we are proud to make a superior product at a reasonable price. The Best Compression Socks at any price.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
100% Made In Italy
The ultra thin toe seam construction, superior ventilation, wicking and drying capabilities provide the protective interface between footwear and foot that prevents friction, blistering and rubbing. No special cleaning required - simply turn inside out and machine wash, line dry. Trust the only patented compression technology from all our trusted brands: Travelsox, Vitalsox, Eurosocks, Sox, Caresox, Arcosox, and Worksox.
- Due to the stretchability of the socks, we recommend if you are in between sizes to select the smaller size.
Not All Compression Socks are Created the Same
Since 1998 we have been perfecting the ideal compression socks
- Performance: pushes the de-oxygenated blood back to the heart
- Circulation: improves blood flow, bringing oxygen-rich blood to your feet
- Footbed compression starts mid-food for gentle support of plantar ligaments
- Injury: shin splints, pulled muscles, blood pooling reduction, Plantar Fasciitis, DTV, blisters
- Recovery: increased blood flow to damaged tissues equals faster recovery
- Foot Care: not a quick fix but part of long term care to keep your legs healthy
- Technology: built in Italy in our own factory making compression socks one pair at a time since 1998
- Hand Tested: every pair is checked for quality
- Prewashed: in a 'chemical free' softener
- Italy: every pair is made in our Italy factory never outsourced
- Service: Vitalsox stands behind the socks since 1998
|Ladies Compression||Race Day Compression||VT1211 Compression||Travelsox Silver||Recovery Silver||Ladies Travel|
|Material||Silver Drystat||Silver Drystat||Silver Drystat||Silver Drystat||Silver Drystat||Silver Drystat|
|Type||Patented Graduated Compression||Patented Graduated Compression||Patented Graduated Compression||Patented Graduated Compression||Patented Graduated Compression||Patented Graduated Compression|
|Prewash||Washed in 'chemical free' softener||Washed in 'chemical free' softener||Washed in 'chemical free' softener||Washed in 'chemical free' softener||Washed in 'chemical free' softener||Washed in 'chemical free' softener|
|Quality||Hand Inspected||Hand Inspected||Hand Inspected||Hand Inspected||Hand Inspected||Hand Inspected|
|Cut||Cut for Ladies||Ladies or shorter legs||Mens and Ladies||Best Travel Socks||Recovery and Injury||Travel For Ladies|
|Made||Made in Italy||Made in Italy||Made in Italy||Made in Italy||Made in Italy||Made in Italy|
Vitalsox: The Feetness Solution
Who Needs Compression Socks? Not Just Athletes - Everyone!
Feet and ankle compression socks help improve circulation from your feet to your heart. Suitable for the anyone - from hiker, biker, rock climber, fisher, runner, walker, even for around the house - who wants superior moisture management, comfort and support. Try the unique toe-to-heel, terry looped padding system that acts as a shock absorber. It is constructed using engineered expansion joints that provide comfort and protection without bulk, wrinkling or sheering.
How Compression Socks Work:
Compression socks exert a gentle pressure one the legs, reducing the diameter of distended veins, and causing an increase in blood flow throughout the body. Unlike traditional dress or athletic socks, compression socks use stronger elastics to create pressure on the legs, ankles and feet. By compressing the surface veins, arteries and muscles, the circulating blood is forced through narrower circulatory channels. As a result, the arterial pressure is increased, which causes more blood to return to the heart and less blood to pool in the feet. The result is relief to tired, heavy legs.
Feel the Difference
The ultra thin toe seam construction, superior ventilation, wicking and drying capabilities, provide the protective interface between footwear and foot that prevents friction, blistering and rubbing. No special cleaning instructions necessary - simply turn inside out and machine wash normal! Manufactured using the latest technology and exclusive fibers at Arcos in Italy, leading the way in compression socks since 1998. Trust the only patented graduated compression technology from their trusted brands: Travelsox, Vitalsox, Eurosocks, SOX, Caresox, Arcosox and Worksox.
We have been making compression socks since 1998, Using elastic layers that work perfectly together to stimulate blood flow, improving oxygen delivery to your muscles as it reduces foot and leg swelling, lactic acid production, and cramping.
Designed for running, walking, standing, sitting, gym, yoga, or sleep in them.
Better circulation equals faster recovery and better performance.
Every style is engineered with technical, sport-specific features, and built with patented fibers developed through years of exhaustive research, increased comfort and performance.
This lightly padded sock is a perfect match for the demanding athlete but also for the occasional runner seeking a perfect feeling of freedom.
Bringing together spandex and sport-specific technical fibers with advanced knitting techniques including our patented interlocked diamond pattern to give the ideal fit and support for the most challenging environments.
Dry stat is our exclusive fiber that gives optimum moisture control reducing the growth of bacteria and fungus to promote a healthier environment for your feet by keeping them dry and comfortable.
Dry feet = Less blisters. Lightly padded at the ball and on top of the foot to promote comfort and eliminate abrasion and foot stress.
Compression starts mid foot to support arch and plantar fascia. Reduces Injuries - Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, calf cramps, pulled muscles, Achilles and heel cup issues, blisters, blood pooling.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Thank you. Glad I found you