Vitalsox Italian Graduated Compression Socks (1 pair- fitted) for Women Best For Running, Travel, Yoga, Nurses, Maternity Pregnancy
|Price:||$9.45 - $38.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 75% Silver Drystat 15% Lycra 10% Nylon
- VITALSOX EXCLUSIVE SILVER DRYSTAT- Vitalsox technical performance material designed using Quick Drying Polypropylene infused with Silver to resist and stop the growth of bacteria and fungus while it repels odor from the socks. Your feet may still smell but your socks will not hold odors, easy care turn inside out and machine wash warm.
- THE ONLY PATENTED COMPRESSION- How is it different, it is Graduated Starting at the mid foot for plantar ligament an arch support, our compression is tested individually during manufacturing to the ideal range for MAXIMUM circulation increase. The feet are the furthest point from your heart by increasing fresh oxygenated blood to your damaged tissues by up to 40% FASTER recovery time and athletic performance is enhanced. Maximum Circulation.
- BEST COMPRESSION RANGE, Vitalsox uses compression for maximum circulation and comfort this IDEAL range is the most beneficial for Running, Crossfit, Walkers, Pregnancy, Maternity, Vein Support, Marathons, Sports, Gym, Yoga, Spartan, Standing, Working, Sitting, or Sleeping, Always Increasing Stamina and Faster Recovery, For more compression size down one size in the size chart.
- 4 WAY STRETCH- Try it -pull both directions, if it is shorter in one direction that is only 2 Way Stretch. our socks stretch both directions for consistent compression throughout the entire sock, If they are TOO LONG, just grab both sides of your calves and slide them down to just below your knee. EACH PAIR is hand tested in our factory for performance, they are WASHED in a "chemical free" fabric softener with a nice fresh scent making our socks "Ready to Wear" right out of the box.
- 100% MADE IN ITALY- SINCE 1998 Vitalsox the leader in technology and REAL tested graduated compression socks. Made from start to finish in our own factory never outsourced to the lowest bidder or built using machines designed for other products with inferior low priced non tested materials. performance does make a difference, GUARANTEED quality that stands out in your sock drawer, in Italy we are proud to make a superior product at a reasonable price. The Best Compression Socks at any price.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
100% Made In Italy
The ultra thin toe seam construction, superior ventilation, wicking and drying capabilities provide the protective interface between footwear and foot that prevents friction, blistering and rubbing. No special cleaning required - simply turn inside out and machine wash, line dry. Trust the only patented compression technology from all our trusted brands: Travelsox, Vitalsox, Eurosocks, Sox, Caresox, Arcosox, and Worksox.
- Due to the stretchability of the socks, we recommend if you are in between sizes to select the smaller size.
Not All Compression Socks are Created the Same
Since 1998 we have been perfecting the ideal compression socks
- Performance: pushes the de-oxygenated blood back to the heart
- Circulation: improves blood flow, bringing oxygen-rich blood to your feet
- Footbed compression starts mid-food for gentle support of plantar ligaments
- Injury: shin splints, pulled muscles, blood pooling reduction, Plantar Fasciitis, DTV, blisters
- Recovery: increased blood flow to damaged tissues equals faster recovery
- Foot Care: not a quick fix but part of long term care to keep your legs healthy
- Technology: built in Italy in our own factory making compression socks one pair at a time since 1998
- Hand Tested: every pair is checked for quality
- Prewashed: in a 'chemical free' softener
- Italy: every pair is made in our Italy factory never outsourced
- Service: Vitalsox stands behind the socks since 1998
|Ladies Compression||Race Day Compression||VT1211 Compression||Travelsox Silver||Recovery Silver||Ladies Travel|
|Material||Silver Drystat||Silver Drystat||Silver Drystat||Silver Drystat||Silver Drystat||Silver Drystat|
|Type||Patented Graduated Compression||Patented Graduated Compression||Patented Graduated Compression||Patented Graduated Compression||Patented Graduated Compression||Patented Graduated Compression|
|Prewash||Washed in 'chemical free' softener||Washed in 'chemical free' softener||Washed in 'chemical free' softener||Washed in 'chemical free' softener||Washed in 'chemical free' softener||Washed in 'chemical free' softener|
|Quality||Hand Inspected||Hand Inspected||Hand Inspected||Hand Inspected||Hand Inspected||Hand Inspected|
|Cut||Cut for Ladies||Ladies or shorter legs||Mens and Ladies||Best Travel Socks||Recovery and Injury||Travel For Ladies|
|Made||Made in Italy||Made in Italy||Made in Italy||Made in Italy||Made in Italy||Made in Italy|
Vitalsox: The Feetness Solution
Who Needs Compression Socks? Not Just Athletes - Everyone!
Feet and ankle compression socks help improve circulation from your feet to your heart. Suitable for the anyone - from hiker, biker, rock climber, fisher, runner, walker, even for around the house - who wants superior moisture management, comfort and support. Try the unique toe-to-heel, terry looped padding system that acts as a shock absorber. It is constructed using engineered expansion joints that provide comfort and protection without bulk, wrinkling or sheering.
How Compression Socks Work:
Compression socks exert a gentle pressure one the legs, reducing the diameter of distended veins, and causing an increase in blood flow throughout the body. Unlike traditional dress or athletic socks, compression socks use stronger elastics to create pressure on the legs, ankles and feet. By compressing the surface veins, arteries and muscles, the circulating blood is forced through narrower circulatory channels. As a result, the arterial pressure is increased, which causes more blood to return to the heart and less blood to pool in the feet. The result is relief to tired, heavy legs.
Feel the Difference
The ultra thin toe seam construction, superior ventilation, wicking and drying capabilities, provide the protective interface between footwear and foot that prevents friction, blistering and rubbing. No special cleaning instructions necessary - simply turn inside out and machine wash normal! Manufactured using the latest technology and exclusive fibers at Arcos in Italy, leading the way in compression socks since 1998. Trust the only patented graduated compression technology from their trusted brands: Travelsox, Vitalsox, Eurosocks, SOX, Caresox, Arcosox and Worksox.
We have been making compression socks since 1998, Using elastic layers that work perfectly together to stimulate blood flow, improving oxygen delivery to your muscles as it reduces foot and leg swelling, lactic acid production, and cramping.
Designed for running, walking, standing, sitting, gym, yoga, or sleep in them.
Better circulation equals faster recovery and better performance.
Every style is engineered with technical, sport-specific features, and built with patented fibers developed through years of exhaustive research, increased comfort and performance.
This lightly padded sock is a perfect match for the demanding athlete but also for the occasional runner seeking a perfect feeling of freedom.
Bringing together spandex and sport-specific technical fibers with advanced knitting techniques including our patented interlocked diamond pattern to give the ideal fit and support for the most challenging environments.
Dry stat is our exclusive fiber that gives optimum moisture control reducing the growth of bacteria and fungus to promote a healthier environment for your feet by keeping them dry and comfortable.
Dry feet = Less blisters. Lightly padded at the ball and on top of the foot to promote comfort and eliminate abrasion and foot stress.
Compression starts mid foot to support arch and plantar fascia. Reduces Injuries - Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, calf cramps, pulled muscles, Achilles and heel cup issues, blisters, blood pooling.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- My mom usually wears a size 7.5 shoe, so I got her a small. Unlike the more expensive (and tighter) toe-less compression stockings her orthopedic surgeon told her to get- which raised incredibly painful blisters around her calf because she did not put them on 100% correctly- these socks were more forgiving. They prevented the typical swelling she experiences on India/US flights.
- I did not watch the Youtube instruction video before trying to help my dad put on his pair. It took three of us (dad, husband, myself) to get the socks on his feet, and I remember my dad falling backwards onto the sofa with mild exhaustion/frustration. I recommend watching that video first to save yourself some struggle (I googled "how to put on Vitalsox").
- I usually wear a 8.5 shoe in women's, so I got a medium in this sock, which fits my foot fine. The band is a little tight around my chubby calf, but was not too painful after the India/US flight. I would say that my typical transoceanic flight experience involved tingly feet; perhaps some mild (visible to the eye) swelling ... but after wearing these socks: no tingling! Although I've worn these socks just twice, it was a good experience overall, and I'm happy I bought them. I think I paid between $20-25 for each pair usually, although when I purchased the pair for my mom, the price was $35. I emailed/Facebooked Vitalsox, but they are separate from the Amazon seller(s) and can't help the price. So my recommendation is to bookmark the size/color you want, and swoop in when the price is low-$20s as opposed to low-$30s. Personally, I find the black to be good for travel (hides any grime you might pick up when going shoe-less through airport security) and the fuchsia curlicue design made me think "Hey, pretty!"- a small 'feminine' design touch that appealed to me over the 'medical apparel' type vibe that I associate with, well, compression socks.
- I found the review by "H-Man" for the "VT1211" Vitalsox model to be really helpful; that's what ultimately swayed me to Vitalsox as opposed to other brands.
- I will evaluate the socks after a couple more flights, and will come back to possibly upgrade my 4-star rating. Didn't want to be too gushy based on only two wears.
Edit (08/2017): I wore these for a short flight from San Francisco to Denver, and again had a good experience (I didn't have any tingling). However, my husband wore his as well, for what turned out to be a long day (more than 12 hours' wear) and they *may* have contributed to a flareup of his athlete's foot. Well, that, and wearing hiking boots for many hours each day, for a couple days. Just wanted to mention that in case anyone else suffers from that condition :-(
My mom is recovering from cellulitis (a skin infection) in one of her legs. Poor circulation is speculated to be part of the cause. In recovering from this, she's having to more or less learn how to walk all over again. She couldn't even stand up when she was discharged from the hospital and between a little family urging and physical therapy she's more active than she has been in years. Of course her muscles are sore, her legs are tired, she's having some pretty rough cramping, etc. At this point she's only wearing the Vitalsox compression socks for an hour at a time, twice a day, but they are definitely helping! Her legs and feet are visibly less swollen at the end of the day and she's reporting less soreness and less cramping! All things I had hoped for. She does complain of some mild arch pain after wearing them for some time which is why we're gradually working up to more and more time with the socks on. I'd eventually like her wearing compression socks at least during her waking hours, but we'll see - she's not always the most cooperative patient.
Because I felt like I couldn't get a full report on how these sock truly felt directly from her I brought them home for a few days to try myself and oooh my! I love them! I can see what she's saying about the arch area, though I have high arches and the extra support feels fabulous to me! My calves are a bit larger than hers so they are probably a little too tight at the top for me, but they don't seem to cause any problems and I can truly feel the improved circulation through my calves. I took these socks on a nice long walk intentionally wearing a pair of my less comfortable shoes, shoes known to cause foot & calf soreness and came back with no pain whatsoever! I'm seriously impressed.
The socks also seem to be very well made. The foot bed is a perfect thickness, being soft and cushiony without being overly thick. There are no loose seams or any other signs of poor construction and it seems like they should last a good long while. I've pulled and tugged and practically poked my nails through the socks and they still look brand new. Our pair has been hand washed and dryed quite a few times as well. I can't imagine them failing prematurely, but if they should I will be sure to update this review.
I received this pair at a discount in order to try them out and give my honest opinion about them. However, this review would read exactly the same had I paid full price.
These socks are a pain to put on at first. Once you get the hang of it, it becomes fairly easy. To put these socks on you turn them inside out down to the heel, pulling the upper part down over the toe of the socks. Then, you put your foot in all the way up to the heel and turn them right side out as you pull them up your leg. They are made from a pretty stretchy material. The fabric is thicker than it looks. It is also stiffer than normal socks.
I wear a women’s size 10 shoe. I ordered these socks in a medium. They fit my feet wonderfully. I am about 5’6.5” tall and weigh about 135 pounds. My legs are not skinny. These socks are tight around them, but not cut off circulation tight or leave uncomfortable marks kind of tight. They pull up to the bottoms of my knees.
These socks are fantastic. They help my legs not feel so sore after exercising. They also help me not feel quite so dizzy standing up with my blood pressure issues. I recommend these socks to anyone who needs compression socks for medical reasons or for exercise recovery. These socks are honestly more comfortable than any of my regular socks.
I received a discount on this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.