Vitalsox Italy-Patented Compression VT1211,MEDIUM,Fuchsia
|Price:||$7.29 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$12.70 (64%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 70%Silver Drystat10%Spandex10%Lycra10%Nylon
- VITALSOX EXCLUSIVE SILVER DRYSTAT- Vitalsox technical performance material designed using Quick Drying Polypropylene infused with Silver to resist and stop the growth of bacteria and fungus while it repels odor from the socks. Your feet may still smell but your socks will not hold odors, easy care turn inside out and machine wash warm.
- THE ONLY PATENTED COMPRESSION- How is it different, it is Graduated Starting at the mid foot for plantar ligament an arch support, our compression is tested individually during manufacturing to the ideal range for MAXIMUM circulation increase. The feet are the furthest point from your heart by increasing fresh oxygenated blood to your damaged tissues by up to 40% FASTER recovery time and athletic performance is enhanced. Maximum Circulation.
- BEST COMPRESSION RANGE, Vitalsox uses compression for maximum circulation and comfort this IDEAL range is the most beneficial for Running, Crossfit, Walkers, Pregnancy, Maternity, Vein Support, Marathons, Sports, Gym, Yoga, Spartan, Standing, Working, Sitting, or Sleeping, Always Increasing Stamina and Faster Recovery, For more compression size down one size in the size chart.
- 4 WAY STRETCH- Try it -pull both directions, if it is shorter in one direction that is only 2 Way Stretch. our socks stretch both directions for consistent compression throughout the entire sock, If they are TOO LONG, just grab both sides of your calves and slide them down to just below your knee. EACH PAIR is hand tested in our factory for performance, they are WASHED in a "chemical free" fabric softener with a nice fresh scent making our socks "Ready to Wear" right out of the box.
- 100% MADE IN ITALY- SINCE 1998 Vitalsox the leader in technology and REAL tested graduated compression socks. Made from start to finish in our own factory never outsourced to the lowest bidder or built using machines designed for other products with inferior low priced non tested materials. performance does make a difference, GUARANTEED quality that stands out in your sock drawer, in Italy we are proud to make a superior product at a reasonable price. The Best Compression Socks at any price.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
'Real patented compression socks, made in italy'
US patent n. 6,012.177 and n. 6,092,397
- The Original Compression Socks
- Actually tested for ideal compression
- Not NYLON based
- Prewashed in fabric softener
- Hand Inspected
- Made in Italy
Where Are They Made?
It really does matter, we make our compression socks in our own factory in Northern Italy, Every part of the quality is controlled from start to finish.
Making compression since 1998, Vitalsox has learned many things about the true ideal compression. Testing for maximum circulation we found a graduated compression that is ideal for Athletics, Recovery, and Performance. The US granted us a patent on this 'ideal' graduated compression, our compression starts at the mid foot, compared to other compression socks that start at the ankle. (US patent n. 6,012.177 and n. 6,092,397)
Hand Tested: Every pair is tested for quality and construction.
Prewashed In Chemical Free Softener: Manufactured products can come into contact with many contaminants, each pair of socks is washed to be ready to wear.
Silver Drystat: Our exclusive fibers, they are infused with Silver for a all natural way to stop the growth of bacteria and fungus that can grow in your sock. Silver fibers will resist odors even after long training sessions.
Designed for: Running, Walking, Athletics, Sports, Gym, Yoga, Nurses, Maternity, Working, Standing, Sitting, Driving, Traveling, Flying, or you can even sleep in them.
Recovery More Circulation: Quicker recovery since your feet are the furthest away from your heart recovery can be slower than other parts of your body.
Fitting And Sizes: We do not offer multiple sized products like S/M or L/XL your product is your actual size, note for more compression size down our socks have 4 way stretch so you can actually fit a Mens size 13 in a Medium. Compare the stretch many socks are just 2 way stretch.
Reduced Injuries: Shin splints, Achilles and heel cup issues, blisters, plantar fasciitis, blood pooling, perform at your highest level.
Customer Service: Vitalsox stands behind our products contact us for any questions or issues.
|Type||Compression designed for Ladies||Designed for shorter legs||New Look Graduated Compression||On your feet and Recovery||The Original Travel Socks||Athletic Graduated Compression|
|Function||Compression starts at mid foot||Compression starts at mid foot||Compression starts at mid foot||Compression starts at mid foot||Compression starts at mid foot||Compression starts at mid foot|
|Material||Silver Drystat Blister &Odor Control||Silver Drystat Blister &Odor Control||Silver Drystat Blister &Odor Control||Silver Drystat Blister &Odor Control||Silver Drystat Blister &Odor Control||Silver Drystat Blister &Odor Control|
|Finish||Prewashed in Chemical Free Softener||Prewashed in Chemical Free Softener||Prewashed in Chemical Free Softener||Prewashed in Chemical Free Softener||Prewashed in Chemical Free Softener||Prewashed in Chemical Free Softener|
Vitalsox, We have been making compression socks since 1998, Using elastic layers that work perfectly together to stimulate blood flow, improving oxygen delivery to your muscles as it reduces foot and leg swelling, lactic acid production, and cramping. Designed for running, walking, standing, sitting, gym, yoga, or sleep in them. Better circulation equals faster recovery and better performance.Every style is engineered with technical, sport-specific features, and built with patented fibers developed through years of exhaustive research, increased comfort and performance, This lightly padded sock is a perfect match for the demanding athlete but also for the occasional runner seeking a perfect feeling of freedom. Bringing together spandex and sport-specific technical fibers with advanced knitting techniques including our patented interlocked diamond pattern to give you the ideal fit and support for the most challenging environments. Dry stat is our exclusive fiber that gives optimum moisture control reducing the growth of bacteria and fungus to promote a healthier environment for your feet by keeping them dry and comfortable. Dry feet = Less blisters. Lightly padded at the ball and on top of the foot to promote comfort and eliminate abrasion and foot stress. Compression starts mid foot to support arch and plantar fascia. Reduces Injuries - Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, calf cramps, pulled muscles, Achilles and heel cup issues, blisters, blood pooling. Perform better, recover faster, and boost your performance. ONE sock for Training, Racing, and Recovery, not the most expensive but the best compression at any price. Manufactured by Arcos making compression and support socks under the brand names Vitalsox, Sox, Worksox, Caresox, Recovery Socks, Eurosocks, and Euros all in Italy never outsourced to the lowest bidder.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerNEW IN OPENED PACKAGE.
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 148 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've had success since, searching for "wide calf" compression socks. But it would have been nice if Vitalsox would have provided maximum calf measurements just in case, because those things are going to max out somewhere.
I must say, these worked GREAT. My "bad" leg had some minimal swelling, but nothing like it would have had with my regular boot socks on. This meant a lot less pain overnight and now today. The socks were good and tight like I was looking for, but pretty comfortable to wear all day long on both legs. The top stayed up while riding and getting in and out of my suit without cutting into my leg, and didn't bunch up under the suit, either. Zero issues with numbness or feeling like circulation was cut off.
Very happy with my purchase, would definitely recommend if you're looking for a good compression sock.
There is a solution, if you are okay with a shorter compression sock pull the sock all the way up, then pull it down until about 3-4 inches from the bottom of the heel, then roll it back over itself again. You end up with the nice tight compression of the calf area covering from the arch through the ankle area and the thickness doesn't feel bad at all. They are a bit warm this way, but they actually look quite good and the compression feels great. I had been thinking of buying shorter compression socks, but the fact that these work this way - I may buy more. Maybe a smaller size to see if the foot area is tighter? I am trying the Mojo compression socks next to see if they are a better solution.