Vitalsox Italian Premium Patented Graduated Compression Silver Drystat Running Socks(1Pair-Compression)
|Price:||$18.54 - $38.95|
- 75% Silver Drystat 15% Lycra 10% Nylon
- VITALSOX EXCLUSIVE SILVER DRYSTAT- Vitalsox technical performance material designed using Quick Drying Polypropylene infused with Silver to resist and stop the growth of bacteria and fungus while it repels odor from the socks. Your feet may still smell but your socks will not hold odors, easy care turn inside out and machine wash warm.
- THE ONLY US PATENTED COMPRESSION- How is it different, it is Graduated Starting at the mid foot for plantar ligament an arch support, our compression is tested individually during manufacturing to the ideal range for MAXIMUM circulation increase. The feet are the furthest point from your heart by increasing fresh oxygenated blood to your damaged tissues by up to 40% FASTER recovery time and athletic performance is enhanced. Maximum Circulation.
- BEST COMPRESSION RANGE, Vitalsox uses compression for maximum circulation and comfort this IDEAL range is the most beneficial for Running, Crossfit, Walkers, Pregnancy, Maternity, Vein Support, Marathons, Sports, Gym, Yoga, Spartan, Standing, Working, Sitting, or Sleeping, Always Increasing Stamina and Faster Recovery, For more compression size down one size in the size chart.
- 4 WAY STRETCH- Try it -pull both directions, if it is shorter in one direction that is only 2 Way Stretch. our socks stretch both directions for consistent compression throughout the entire sock, If they are TOO LONG, just grab both sides of your calves and slide them down to just below your knee. EACH PAIR is hand tested in our factory for performance, they are WASHED in a "chemical free" fabric softener with a nice fresh scent making our socks "Ready to Wear" right out of the box.
- 100% MADE IN ITALY- SINCE 1998 Vitalsox the leader in technology and REAL tested graduated compression socks. Made from start to finish in our own factory never outsourced to the lowest bidder or built using machines designed for other products with inferior low priced non tested materials. performance does make a difference, GUARANTEED quality that stands out in your sock drawer, in Italy we are proud to make a superior product at a reasonable price. The Best Compression Socks at any price.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Vitalsox Patented Graduated Compression
Does it make a difference where they are made?
Yes, Vitalsox patented the ideal graduated compression in 1998, we start our compression from the mid foot and runs to the top of the socks, Stretch is a key factor in quality socks, so we use a yarn that has 4 way stretch so it just fits and feels better. They also have much more adjustment than cheap or imitation compression socks, if they are slightly long, use both hands to slide them down to just below your knee.
- True Graduated Compression
- Tested Compression
- The benefits of Silver
- Quick dry and wicking yarn
- Odor Control from Silver
- Mid foot support
- Heel cup support
- Flat toe seam
- Circular compression
- 4 way stretch
|Compression||Patented Graduated Compression||Patented Graduated Compression||Patented Graduated Compression|
|Material||Silver Drystat||Silver Drystat||Silver Drystat|
|Properties||Stops bacteria and fungus||Stops bacteria and fungus||Stops bacteria and fungus|
|Weight||Medium Weight||Medium Weight||Medium Weight|
|Odor Control||Silver for odor||Silver for odor||Silver for odor|
|Function||Train, Race, Recovery, Injury||Train, Race, Recovery, Injury||Train, Race, Recovery, Injury|
|Manufactured||100% Italy||100% Italy||100% Italy|
To The Next Level
Since 1998, We are the leader in Graduated Compression socks, not a knockoff.
When performance matters more than price.
- Spartan Race
- Mud Run
- Fun Run
- Plantar Fasciitis
- On your feet all day
- Travel and Flight
- Anytime you are wearing socks
Sox Brands have been making quality compression socks since 1998. If you are looking for the best value in a compression sock, look no further than Vitalsox.
Compare the materials, exclusive technical fibers called Silver DryStat, infused with silver to stop the growth of smelly things you don't want in your socks like bacteria, fungus and excess moisture. The moisture is Wicked away from your skin and spread out to evaporate which helps reduce blisters and clammy feet.
Not just compression, graduated compression starting at mid foot, providing support to your arch and plantar ligaments while reducing black blood pooling and general swelling. During activity, Vitalsox are shown to reduce injuries, cramps and pulled muscles and improving performance through lower exertion and faster times.
After your workout, Vitalsox promotes circulation and recovery to muscle damage caused by strenuous activities.
Everything is made in Italy all under one roof, we never outsource or contract with the lowest bidder to make our products. Built for you at a Fair cost, you can pay more, but it will be hard to get more. Arcos Sox Brands, manufactures great products under the Brands, Vitalsox, travel Sox travel and dress, care Sox health and maternity, Work Sox, Euros Diabetic, Sox Sport & Gym and Recovery Socks. One sock for training, racing, recovery.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The larges were the pink and black, but the mediums I got were in the olive and orange and blue circles. Both are true to photo, the olive is a VERY dark olive, but it IS olive green. My husband commented they looked like they belonged in the Portal games, which sold me on the colourway of course! Now I feel like my special medical support socks are Long Fall Boots! All the patterns feel very futuristic and mecha or superhero-y, so that's definitely a selling point for me! Vitalsox are the only reliable ones that do that with their colourways.
As for how to put them on--turn them inside out, stick your arm down the inside and make a little cup out of the toe of the sock, then grab your toes with the sock and slowly work it up your foot and leg, turning it back right side out while it's on your leg. You do NOT pull these on just like any old sock, and you don't pull them off like one either. Adding these to your outfit will add time to your dressing routine, plan accordingly.
So far I wash them by hand or cold wash cycle in a mesh bag. No dryer because I never ever put anything with this much elastic anywhere near heat no sir. Don't wash them in warm and don't put them in the dryer.
I recently got another pair of compression socks that was slightly cheaper, but they are not nearly as comfortable. They are really tight around the top in an uncomfortable way. These socks are tight but they feel good. The entire length of these turquoise socks fits really nicely. I wear a women's size 10 shoe and got a medium in these socks. The fit wonderfully. I am 5’6” tall and about 135 pounds. My calves are not small; they are not gigantic, but not toned. These socks are slightly long, but I just pull the calf down a tad and they work nicely. The foot of the socks is an even thickness in the fabric and they provide good support along the arch of my foot. The other brand I bought recently is thicker in the arch and thinner in the heel, which feels a little odd. The toes of these socks have a nice even comfortable seam that does not rub against my toes inside the socks. The other brand has a thicker seam that rubs when I have shoes on.
These socks can be difficult to put on. You cannot just pull them on like you would with a normal sock. Putting these on reminds me some of putting on panty hose. You turn these inside out down to the toes and then pull it on up to your heel and slowly pull it up the rest of the way from there. Sometimes I get frustrated putting them on, but once I get them on I am always glad I took the extra time to put them on.
These socks are made from 75% Silver Drystat,15% Lycra, and 10% Nylon. I don’t know exactly what all those things are but they make a really nice pair of socks. They also give it some kind of protection from bacteria growth and fungus growth. The biggest thing I love about these socks is that they are really comfortable and they really help with my circulation. I know these socks are not cheap, but I completely recommend them if you have circulation problems or are an enthusiastic athlete. They are splendid!
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Most recent customer reviews
These are great fitting, great feeling socks.Read more