- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004BKIPXO
- Item model number: VT1211
- Average Customer Review: 3,298 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #473 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Vitalsox Italy -Patented Graduated Compression Socks VT1211 Silver DryStat
|Price:||$13.99 - $39.94|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 70%Silver Drystat10%Spandex10%Lycra10%Nylon
- VITALSOX EXCLUSIVE SILVER DRYSTAT- Vitalsox technical performance material designed using Quick Drying Polypropylene infused with Silver to resist and stop the growth of bacteria and fungus while it repels odor from the socks. Your feet may still smell but your socks will not hold odors, easy care turn inside out and machine wash warm.
- THE ONLY PATENTED COMPRESSION- How is it different, it is Graduated Starting at the mid foot for plantar ligament an arch support, our compression is tested individually during manufacturing to the ideal range for MAXIMUM circulation increase. The feet are the furthest point from your heart by increasing fresh oxygenated blood to your damaged tissues by up to 40% FASTER recovery time and athletic performance is enhanced. Maximum Circulation.
- BEST COMPRESSION RANGE, Vitalsox uses compression for maximum circulation and comfort this IDEAL range is the most beneficial for Running, Crossfit, Walkers, Pregnancy, Maternity, Vein Support, Marathons, Sports, Gym, Yoga, Spartan, Standing, Working, Sitting, or Sleeping, Always Increasing Stamina and Faster Recovery, For more compression size down one size in the size chart.
- 4 WAY STRETCH- Try it -pull both directions, if it is shorter in one direction that is only 2 Way Stretch. our socks stretch both directions for consistent compression throughout the entire sock, If they are TOO LONG, just grab both sides of your calves and slide them down to just below your knee. EACH PAIR is hand tested in our factory for performance, they are WASHED in a "chemical free" fabric softener with a nice fresh scent making our socks "Ready to Wear" right out of the box.
- 100% MADE IN ITALY- SINCE 1998 Vitalsox the leader in technology and REAL tested graduated compression socks. Made from start to finish in our own factory never outsourced to the lowest bidder or built using machines designed for other products with inferior low priced non tested materials. performance does make a difference, GUARANTEED quality that stands out in your sock drawer, in Italy we are proud to make a superior product at a reasonable price. The Best Compression Socks at any price.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
'Real patented compression socks, made in italy'
- The Original Compression Socks
- Actually tested for ideal compression
- Not NYLON based
- Prewashed in fabric softener
- Lifetime Guaranteed (see details)
- Hand Inspected
- Made in Italy
Where Are They Made?
It really does matter, we make our compression socks in our own factory in Northern Italy, Every part of the quality is controlled from start to finish.
Making compression since 1998, Vitalsox has learned many things about the true ideal compression. Testing for maximum circulation we found a graduated compression that is ideal for Athletics, Recovery, and Performance. The US granted us a patent on this 'ideal' graduated compression, our compression starts at the mid foot, compared to other compression socks that start at the ankle.
Hand Tested: Every pair is tested for quality and construction.
Prewashed In Chemical Free Softener: Manufactured products can come into contact with many contaminants, each pair of socks is washed to be ready to wear.
Silver Drystat: Our exclusive fibers, they are infused with Silver for a all natural way to stop the growth of bacteria and fungus that can grow in your sock. Silver fibers will resist odors even after long training sessions.
Designed for: Running, Walking, Athletics, Sports, Gym, Yoga, Nurses, Maternity, Working, Standing, Sitting, Driving, Traveling, Flying, or you can even sleep in them.
Recovery More Circulation: Quicker recovery since your feet are the furthest away from your heart recovery can be slower than other parts of your body.
Fitting And Sizes: We do not offer multiple sized products like S/M or L/XL your product is your actual size, note for more compression size down our socks have 4 way stretch so you can actually fit a Mens size 13 in a Medium. Compare the stretch many socks are just 2 way stretch.
Reduced Injuries: Shin splints, Achilles and heel cup issues, blisters, plantar fasciitis, blood pooling, perform at your highest level.
Customer Service: Vitalsox stands behind our products contact us for any questions or issues.
|Type||Compression designed for Ladies||Designed for shorter legs||New Look Graduated Compression||On your feet and Recovery||The Original Travel Socks||Athletic Graduated Compression|
|Function||Compression starts at mid foot||Compression starts at mid foot||Compression starts at mid foot||Compression starts at mid foot||Compression starts at mid foot||Compression starts at mid foot|
|Material||Silver Drystat Blister &Odor Control||Silver Drystat Blister &Odor Control||Silver Drystat Blister &Odor Control||Silver Drystat Blister &Odor Control||Silver Drystat Blister &Odor Control||Silver Drystat Blister &Odor Control|
|Finish||Prewashed in Chemical Free Softener||Prewashed in Chemical Free Softener||Prewashed in Chemical Free Softener||Prewashed in Chemical Free Softener||Prewashed in Chemical Free Softener||Prewashed in Chemical Free Softener|
We have been making compression socks since 1998, Using elastic layers that work perfectly together to stimulate blood flow, improving oxygen delivery to your muscles as it reduces foot and leg swelling, lactic acid production, and cramping.
Designed for running, walking, standing, sitting, gym, yoga, or sleep in them.
Better circulation equals faster recovery and better performance.
Every style is engineered with technical, sport-specific features, and built with patented fibers developed through years of exhaustive research, increased comfort and performance,
This lightly padded sock is a perfect match for the demanding athlete but also for the occasional runner seeking a perfect feeling of freedom.
Bringing together spandex and sport-specific technical fibers with advanced knitting techniques including our patented interlocked diamond pattern to give the ideal fit and support for the most challenging environments.
Dry stat is our exclusive fiber that gives optimum moisture control reducing the growth of bacteria and fungus to promote a healthier environment for your feet by keeping them dry and comfortable.
Dry feet = Less blisters. Lightly padded at the ball and on top of the foot to promote comfort and eliminate abrasion and foot stress.
Compression starts mid foot to support arch and plantar fascia. Reduces Injuries - Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, calf cramps, pulled muscles, Achilles and heel cup issues, blisters, blood pooling. Perform
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A bit of background:
I wear nothing but compression socks now and forever as recommended by my doctor after getting a Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) (blood clot in leg vein) earlier this year. If you have leg circulation issues (Do your legs fall asleep when sitting on a bench for awhile?) (Are your feet/toes constantly cold?), you may want to wear compression socks too.
My father always wore “support” socks for work, (which is basically the same thing we call compression socks nowadays) to reduces leg/muscle fatigue. That’s why athletes also wear compression gear. As far as I’m aware there are no negatives to wearing compression socks so consider wearing them just for comfort. (Disclaimer: I am not a doctor so check with one if you have concerns).
On to the reviews:
Gold Toe Men's Firm Compression Support Over the Calf Dress Sock, Black, Medium ($13.50 Prime)
Quality compression sock (Top quality like all Gold Toe socks)
Thin dress sock (made for a dress shoe)
True knee-high sock
Stays up nicely and doesn’t dig in at top
Perfect quality after several washes
Best quality for the price that I have found
Fytto Style 1067 Men's Comfy Travel and Dress Compression Socks, 15-20mmHg, Knee High, Large, Black ($12.60 Prime)
Similar to Gold Toe but one notch down in quality
Not quite as nice feel as Gold Toe (closer to ladies nylon feel than men’s dress sock)
Shows some wear after several washes
Less compression than others (15-20mmHg instead of 20-30mmHg like most others on this review list)
2nd best quality for the price that I have found
(2 products with same review)
Futuro Restoring Dress Socks for Men, Black, Large, Firm (20-30 mm/Hg) ($11.49 Prime - also sold @ Wal Mart)
Austin House Flight Socks (Large) (~$12 inc shipping)
Cheap compression dress socks (Futuro sold @ Wal Mart)
Basically thick ladies nylons (not so nice)
Slippery in shoe (nylon)
True knee-high sock
Stays up reasonably well (falls only a few times a day)
Digs in a bit at top band of sock (helps sock fall down less but can be uncomfortable)
Quality fades after several washes
Terramed Organic Cotton Graduated compression Men's Socks Dress Travel Performance Stockings (20-30 mmHg) (X-Large, White) ($24.99 Prime)
Nice soft cotton feel (they are indeed cotton).
Thin sock (but not too thin)
Runs small – buy the next size up. (I purchased M or L for all other brands but XL for Terramed – based on other accurate reviews that these socks run quite small)
Constantly fall down - Not Knee high - Too short for me (and I’m not tall only 5’8”) – Even though XL size, sock doesn’t fully rise past calf therefore are constantly falling down to my ankles.
After a few washes, they seem to have lost some of their elasticity and fall down even more now.
Overall – Great feel but based on socks constantly falling to ankles, I will attempt to return these socks. They need to be taller and need to somehow figure out how to make elasticity last longer (maybe a couple % less cotton and more spandex)
Vitalsox Patented Performance Graduated Compression Socks, White, Large ($17.29 - $33 Prime depending on color (white is $20.21)
(Seems to be very similar to Travelsox and Eurosocks brands found on Amazon)
Sports style (a bit thicker than dress sock and much more cotton-like feel)
7 color choices – even purple if that’s your thing!
Italian made (ooh ahh)
Soft feel (close to cotton feel)
Stays up nicely
Quality holds after several washes
I highly recommend (for sport style socks)
Jobst Compression Socks – Rolls Royce of compression socks… get them if you can afford to! Too many varieties and links so just search for them by name.
A note on Jobst – These are the compression socks that you get at medical supply stores and range from low compression to crazy high medical compression. Jobst socks are very expensive but worth it especially if you can get medical insurance reimbursement (Doctors orders). (Price ranges from $26-$75 depending on variety)
Jobst “Relief” socks are not the same quality as Jobst “Medical” socks and cost half as much but are just fine if you can’t get insurance reimbursement.
Relief socks feel much more like thick ladies nylons than Medical, which feels like a fancy dress sock.
Available in wide variety (thigh high, knee high, open or closed toe)
I prefer the open toe, knee high Medical sock and I wear a standard sock over them.
For long flights, I ONLY use my Jobst socks.
I’ve washed my Jobst socks several times and they still appear to be new indicating they might last forever!
Jobst also makes a thick cotton-like sports sock called “ActiveWear”. These are fantastic socks as well but note that they are much thicker than other sports style compression socks. If you want thinner sports style socks then go with Vitalsox/Eurosocks.
Bottom line: The Jobst are without a doubt the best but crazy expensive so I only have a few of them and ALWAYS wear them on flights. I use Gold Toe as my standard socks for work, and Vitalsox/Jobst sport socks for weekends. I don’t plan to purchase any more Fytto, Futuro or Austin House socks. Feel free to throw a comment back to me if you know of any other quality brands that I should try.
I put them on for a run and walk on the treadmill (4.5 miles) when I first got them. Can't say I noticed a lot of performance benefits while working out, but they were comfortable and didn't slide around in the shoe even when mixing up the speeds and inclines quite a bit. Didn't effect my minor shin splints at all. Afterwards though I did feel they helped me feel better more quickly then I normally do. I also wore them overnight and found them comfortable and that my legs felt more refreshed in the morning. In fact I just ordered the white pair to go along with my original black pair.
Sizing as listed on a chart on the box, based on shoe size:
Women XS 3-6 S 6.5-8.5 M 9-11 L 11.5+
Men S 5-7.5 M 8-10 L 10.5-14