- Hardcover: 122 pages
- Publisher: W.H.Freeman & Co Ltd; First Edition edition (January 1, 1970)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0716701596
- ISBN-13: 978-0716701590
- Package Dimensions: 8 x 5.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,002,642 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Vitamin C and the Common Cold First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Step-Up to Medicine
Featured USMLE resource from Lippincott. See more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I want to add, that many of the commonly used antibiotics have FDA black box warnings. This is the strongest warning the FDA gives. I have to think that most people would be better of following the advice in this book and staying well. They can take vitamin C instead of antibiotics. Pauling explains how vitamin C will help your body to fight off infections.