- File Size: 711 KB
- Print Length: 258 pages
- Publisher: Howling At The Moon Publishing Ltd (August 1, 2012)
- Publication Date: August 1, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008S0LH6K
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #221,905 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
|Print List Price:||$23.99|
Save $15.20 (63%)
Vitamin D: Is This The Miracle Vitamin? Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 258 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I would read the book and then make up your own mind on the importance of Vitamin D
Anyone intersted in staying as healthy as they can would find this of interest.
If you are at all concerned about your health and the wellbeing of your loved ones, you will read this book and take onboard the implied remedies of natural sunshine and maybe also vitamin D3 supplements.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well researched and very easy to understand. Certainly a MUST READ, if you want to be better physically equipped to meet old age head on!Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very informative book well worth a read.You might also want to lean about vitamin K and how the two work together.Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
As you would expect from Ian Wishart fantastic research and back up notes to the thousands of studies over the last few year. Highly recommendedPublished 15 months ago by Ken Franklin
Very informative but a little too complex sometimes for the average reader.
The different ways they measure the quantity of vitamin D compared with the units we buy from the... Read more
Every subject I read that Wishart writes about draws me into the subject. He writes so clearly and precisely and everything is such an easy read.Published on March 19, 2014 by Lady Christian
Well written and informative! Vit D is the best treatment for almost anything. I have been putting my patients on D for a few years with great results.Published on March 9, 2014 by Nicholas Linn
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Vitamins & Supplements
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Family Practice
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Vitamins
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Alzheimer's Disease
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Vitamins & Supplements
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Specialties > Family & General Practice