Vitamin & Essential Oil Sunscreen and Skin Conditioner For Dogs - 8 FL OZ (236 mL)
|Price:|| $18.00 ($2.25 / Fl Oz)
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
Return this item for free
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy Pet Care|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Moisturizing,Redness|
About this item
- Vet Recommended Dog & Cat Sunscreen: Pet parents who care about healthy skin for their dogs, cats (and even horses) say they love how the powerful blend of enriching vitamins and essential oils in this pet-safe sunscreen actually heals skin while stopping permanent sun damage; And Veterinarians recommend Gerrard Larriett because we avoid the chemicals and benzone that cause allergic reactions and endocrine issues
- Non-Sticky & Deep Moisturizing: Our proprietary combination of Lanolin, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Olive Oil deeply moisturize the coat and skin to help dogs dry noses, without the heavy perfumes that can cause breakouts, or oils that make fur sticky; Plus, from the positive reports, pups and cats (as well as pet parents) like how the spray goes on light without the heavy creams, balms, waxes, or scents that cause pets to lick, sneeze, and rub their moisturizer away
- USA-Made Premium Sunburn Recovery: Our hardworking American Aromatherapy experts blended enriching oils such as Lavender and Neem to heal painful burns on sensitive noses, soothe redness on thinner coats, and even help recover from past sun damage - all without any of the drying chemicals or alcohol that can hurt your best friend’s skin
- Burn Stopping Dog Sunblock: Customers who live in hot, sunny climates say our UVA and UVB inhibitors stop sun burns on their fair-skinned or fine-haired pets; Our specially formulated sunblock for dogs provides SPF30 equivalent UV blockage to decrease your furry friend’s risk of skin cancer, and to stop bright pink and peeling snouts after morning walks
- Lick-Safe Dog Dry Nose Treatment: As you check out our label you’ll see ‘easy-to-say’ ingredients such as purified water, coconut, flax, yuca, and jojoba oil; What you won’t see is any of the scary parabens, aerosols, or sticky zinc oxide found in cheap imported brands - this gives your pup a light and effective sunscreen that mists on fine, dries fast, and is completely "Lick-Safe"
Consider a similar item
Customers also search
Our team of American Aromatherapy experts here at Gerrard Larriett have blended together pure ingredients and essential oils into an all-natural cat & dog safe sunscreen that works.
Vets approve our organic essential oil blend because we’ve avoided the benzone-based products and heavy chemical perfumes that cause allergic reactions, breakouts, and endocrine problems.
Instead, you get fast-drying sun protection that’s packed full of vitamins to gently restore skin health, and prevent permanent sun damage.
Deep Moisturizing - Without The Sticky Mess
Our gentle moisturizing mist has none of the scary aerosols found in cheap import options.
Instead, we built our pet moisturizer around natural coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, and enriching lanolin.
Fans say they like how the sprays go on light and naturally moisturizes their best friends skin without the heavy balms, creams, or waxes that cause pets to sneeze and rub their moisturizer away.
And they say they like how it helps heal dry dog noses fast.
UVA and UVB Sunblock
Pet parents with fair-skinned, or fine-haired animals say our UVA & UVB inhibitors stop the sunburns and the pink skin from morning walks - even in sunny south-western climates.
Now your pup can enjoy a gentle SPF30 equivalent dog sunblock, and you can enjoy peace of mind that you’re lowering your pup’s risk of skin cancer - all without the sticky fur from Zinc Oxide based products.
But don’t take our word for it…
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.91 x 1.85 x 1.81 inches; 9.59 Ounces
- UPC : 609408210358
- Manufacturer : Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy Pet Care
- ASIN : B01D2F5KHC
- Best Sellers Rank: #43,143 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #121 in Dog Conditioners
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
<p>Purified Water, Mild Surfactant Blend, Coconut-Derived Caprylic Acid, Lavender Extract, Flax Protein, Neem Oil, Lanolin, Coconut Oil, UV Inhibitor Blend, Paraben Free Preservative, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Yucca Extract, Sesame Seed Oil</p>
<p>Shake well and spray onto dog’s exposed skin areas. Spray product onto your hands and massage into dog’s face to avoid contact with eyes. Reapply if dog gets wet from swimming or every 2-3 hours while in direct sunlight.</p>
Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on July 21, 2020
I was worried about skin irritation, because I have a solid white great dane who is sensitive to everything. He didn't get red or break out at all, even after numerous applications throughout the day.
Because he has pink skin, he usually starts to get red with sunburn within minutes of being outside, and we were outside for a few hours without him looking the slightest bit red.
Smell is slightly odd, but not bad, and very faint as well. The odor is not strong at all and I had to hold the bottle right up to my nose to smell it.
Bottle is much bigger than i expected, so I'm sure it will last a while. I'm very happy with this product.
Top reviews from other countries
I tried the spray as a conditioner but it turned my pups faces brown. It was returned.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.