Biocell Collagen II with Hyaluronic Acid 1000mg, Supports Skin and Joint Health, Promotes Joint Comfort and Stimulates Cartilage Producing Cells (180 Vegetable Capsules) by The Vitamin Shoppe
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||The Vitamin Shoppe|
|Ingredients||600 MG HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN TYPE II (PROVIDING: HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN TYPE II 600MG, CHONDROITIN SULFATE 200MG, HYALURONIC ACID 100 MG.) See more|
|Allergen Information||Wheat, Fish, Soy|
About this item
- This high-quality Vitamin B-complex supplement provides a full range of B Vitamins for healthy nerves, skin, hair, muscle tone and more.
- Biocell collagen provides nutrients for supporting collagen as well as tendon and connective tissue health. Supports skin and joint health, promotes joint comfort and stimulates cartilage producing cells.
- Collagen promotes healthy skin, moisture content and appearance. Type II collagen, which is mainly sourced from chickens and plentiful in chicken broth, is known for its skin and joint-supporting properties. This type of collagen is a major part of our gut lining and helps it act as a barrier between the substances we consume and our bloodstream, which helps our digestive system run smoothly and also benefits our immune system.
- Directions: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) veggie capsules two (2) times daily, preferably on an empty stomach.
- Does Not Contain: Artificial Colors or Flavors Added as well as Citrus, Corn, Dairy, Fish, Gluten, Preservatives, Salt, Soy, Sugar, Wheat, Yeast
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
BIOCELL COLLAGEN II WITH HYALURONIC ACID FOR HEALTHY SKIN & JOINTS
BioCell Collagen II with Hyaluronic Acid supports healthy skin, joints & connective tissue and helps stimulate cartilage-producing cells in the body. Collagen helps create a fibrous network of cells for bone and skin health and may aid in overall bone and cartilage strength. As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 2 times a day.
BioCell Collagen II with Hyaluronic Acid contains collagen sourced from chickens and has no yeast, corn, wheat, gluten, sugar, salt, soy, dairy, citrus, fish, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors. It is tested to ensure purity and to provide the best quality possible.
Vitamin Shoppe strives to produce products with the utmost quality. We demand rigorous testing for ingredient purity and potency, detailed product specifications, and scientific evidence with documentation to support every claim. You can trust our products to give you the nutrients you need. We run a third-party analysis and a strict manufacturer evaluation to provide you with the quality you deserve.
Includes hyaluronic acid, which lubricates joints and keeps skin radiant and soft by locking moisture into skin cells.
Contains Chondroitin Sulfate, which acts as a shock absorber for the cartilage in your joints.
HEALTHY BONES, NAILS & HAIR
Supports connective tissue and joints, plus nail and hair health.
Product detailsSize:180 Count (Pack of 1)
- Product Dimensions : 2.6 x 2.6 x 5.4 inches; 6.24 Ounces
- Item model number : No Model
- Date First Available : June 25, 2013
- Manufacturer : the Vitamin Shoppe
- ASIN : B002ISMVRW
- Best Sellers Rank: #57,713 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
600 MG HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN TYPE II (PROVIDING: HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN TYPE II 600MG, CHONDROITIN SULFATE 200MG, HYALURONIC ACID 100 MG.)
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Improves my hair & skin. Saw a dramatic difference when I didn’t reorder for 6 months.
Will not loose reordering info again.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.