The Vitamin Shoppe Horny Goat Weed Complex, with Tribulus, Enhanced Complex for Men, Men's Health (60 Capsules)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The Vitamin Shoppe Horny Goat Weed Complex
- Men's Health Supplement
- Directions: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
- Warning: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are taking any medication or have any medical conditions. Keep out of reach of children.
- Does Not Contain: Artificial Colors or Flavors. , Citrus , Dairy , Fish , Gluten , Preservatives , Salt , Soy , Wheat , Yeast
- Supports sexual vitality
- Suitable for men seeking everyday wellness
- Free of gluten, dairy, soy, and nuts
- Product Dimensions : 1.8 x 1.8 x 3.2 inches; 1.87 Ounces
- Date First Available : July 18, 2018
- Manufacturer : the Vitamin Shoppe
- ASIN : B074P9W1Z2
- Best Sellers Rank: #582,510 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.