Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Vitamix 5200 Standard Blender - Getting Started" and save 70% off the $499.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Vitamix 5200 Standard Blender - Getting Started
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The size and shape of the 64-ounce container is ideal for blending medium to large batches
- Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you're in complete control
- The power and precision of our patented designs are able to pulverize every recipe ingredient, including the tiniest seeds
- The blades in the Vitamix container reach speeds fast enough to create friction heat, bringing cold ingredients to steaming hot in about six minutes
- Manufacturer in Cleveland, Ohio USA
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Vitamix 5200 Blender, Black
Vitamix 5300 Blender, Black (Certified Refurbished)
Vitamix Standard Blender, Black (Certified Refurbished)
Vitamix 7500 Blender, White
Vitamix 1969 7500 Blender, Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.25 x 20.5 x 8.75 in||7.25 x 8.75 x 20.5 in||7.25 x 17.25 x 8.75 in||7 x 8.8 x 20 in||7.7 x 17.5 x 9.4 in||7.7 x 17.5 x 9.4 in|
|Item Weight||11 lbs||10.56 lbs||11.95 lbs||10 lbs||13 lbs||13 lbs|
|Material Type||Plastic||Not Applicable||Plastic||Not Applicable||Plastic||Plastic|
Create every course of your home-cooked meal-from frozen drinks to creamy desserts-in minutes. The Vitamix 5200 is the universal tool for family meals and entertaining.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have tried other blenders that simply weren't as powerful, often leaving gritty residue from steel cut oatmeal or seeds from frozen fruits. The investment into a stronger blender was definitely worth it.