Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Vitamix 5300 Blender, Black" and save 45% off the $699.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $12.12 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Vitamix 5300 Blender, Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-Performance Motor - The powerful 2.2 HP motor propels blades through tough ingredients to create the highest-quality blends. Electrical Ratings: 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 11.5 Amps
- Variable Speed Control - Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you're in complete control
- Pulse Feature - With the Pulse feature, layer course chops over smooth purees for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container - The 64-ounce Low-Profile Container is perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets
- 7-Year Full Warranty - We stand behind the quality of our machines with full warranties, covering all parts, performance, labor, and two-way shipping at no cost to you
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Variable speed control
Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you’re in complete control. With the pulse feature, layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups.
64-ounce low-profile container
The 64-ounce Low-Profile Container makes it easy to process large batches while fitting under most kitchen cabinets.
At least a dozen tiny details go into the design of our aircraft-grade, hardened stainless steel blades. All to give you the best morning smoothie possible.
Our motor maintains even torque and cool temperature to consistently deliver the power you need to process any ingredient.
Hot soup without a stove
Make steaming-hot soup without a stove—in under 10 minutes. The friction from our blades lets you bring soup to serving temperature, right in the container.
Frozen treats in seconds
Create chilled desserts—just add frozen ingredients to your machine and you’ll be enjoying ice cream, fruit sorbet and more in seconds.
Grind nuts, coffee and more
Homemade nut butter has never been easier or more delicious. Vitamix machines have the power to grind your favorite nuts into delicious nut butter, turn coffee beans into ground coffee and more.
Mix batters and dough
Quickly and easily mix batters for pancakes, waffles, cookies, muffins, crêpes, and cakes. Vitamix machines can also knead thick bread and pizza dough.
Silky smooth purées
Vitamix machines have the power to pulverize even the toughest ingredients, so you can make silky smoothies and sauces, blend after blend, year after year.
Easy to clean
With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.
Compare to similar items
This item Vitamix 5300 Blender, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Blender Tech LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DaSalla's|
|Color||Black||Platinum||Black||Black||Black||Brushed Stainless Finish|
|Item Dimensions||8.75 x 7.25 x 17.25 in||7 x 8.8 x 20 in||7.25 x 8.75 x 20.5 in||7 x 8.8 x 20 in||7.7 x 17.5 x 9.4 in||7.7 x 9.4 x 17.4 in|
|Item Weight||12 lbs||10 lbs||10.56 lbs||10 lbs||13 lbs||19.6 lbs|
|Material Type||Plastic||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||Plastic||Plastic, Metal|
The 5300 offers power and convenience, with a 2.2 HP motor and a low-profile, 64-ounce container that fits easily under most cabinets. Refer page 18 in the User Manual for troubleshooting steps.
Top customer reviews
TURNS OUT THAT WAS AN AMAZING IDEA ON MY PART. Spinach, chard, and other greens brightened up with some celery, apples, and ginger are super delicious. Avocado and banana makes them creamalicious! Drink them fast if you don't have a lot of time, or savor them slowly.
I have had a 'salad' EVERY DAY for the last 2 weeks, and I think I'm on a roll! But wait! There's more!
FOR PEOPLE BAD AT PLANNING:
• If you're on your way home from work and realize you don't have any food at home, you can pick up any combination of greens and fruits at the grocery store on the way home that you can slam in the blender.
• If you get home and you find you have a weird collection of fruit and veg that would never make a proper balanced salad, fear not! Vitamix DON'T CARE! You STILL got yourself a delicious green smoothie.
FOR LAZY PEOPLE:
• Cleaning is super easy. Drop of detergent, whizz it around, rinse it out, call it a day
• Okay, so you have to wash your cutting board and knife too. Deal with it.
Disclaimer: Kale still tastes like kale (gross), so maybe just don't try that) and wheatgrass should be clipped in half/thirds so it doesn't wrap around the blades like hair around a vacuum cleaner's brush.
Even though it says reconditioned, it looks brand new. It comes with a tamper, recipe book, owners manual, and a certified reconditioned checklist to go through before you use it. It fits perfectly on our counter under our kitchen cabinets. The cord is 6 feet long that wraps under the Vitamix. Easy to use and very easy to clean.
This machine is very easy to use and clean up. We use our Vitamix everyday. We mostly make smoothies, soups, and ice cream. After doing a lot of research we decided to go with the refurbished one as a lot of reviews are saying this is the best deal with the Vitamix. We saved over $100 going with the refurbished one. Very impressed with the VItamix and glad we finally decided to spend the money on one.
Update 3/5/17: Year later and the Refurbished Vitamix is still working great, Upgraded to 5 stars.
1. It take up less space. The container is significantly shorter (but holds the same amount). It's wider. It now slides under my counter tops with the container on the base. Previously (with the 5200), I had to keep the container in my cupboard.
2. It makes less noise. Not sure why, but it does.
3. I rarely have to use the tamper stick. With the 5200, I needed the the stick over 50% of the time. With the 5300... may 5%.
4. The 5300 has a pulse setting. With the 5200 you had to use the on/off switch as some sort of makeshift pulse if you wanted to dice veggies.
I hope this helps. I've been using Vitamix machines for years, so you'll be happy with whatever model you get. The 5300, in my estimation, is the best value.
My wife has been patiently pushing to get one for a long time and, with our first son due in a week, I finally broke down. We spent the morning reading reviews, watching the comparison videos (so many "interesting" characters making these videos in their kitchen on YouTube), and selecting our new blender. We decided on the Vitamix 5300 over Blendtec and the Ninja as it seems to have the best durability record. The Blendtec was very close but several comments about having to hold the lid and spillage got me on board with the Vitamix.
I have had this blender for a whopping 24 hours and am awestruck over how amazing it is. Last night we made a delicious, extremely filling, and healthy Spinach & Vegetable soup from the Vitamix website (https://www.vitamix.com/Recipes/Spinach-and-Vegetable-Soup/C-Series/Variable-Speed/Classic-64-Ounce). I am NOT a vegetarian and didn't know if this would satisfy my tastes but I was wrong again...so good and the chickpeas (i.e. garbanzo beans) provided plenty of protein - 2.4g per tablespoon. We live in San Diego where there is an abundance of modern American/organic/healthy restaurants. My wife noted that any of those places could serve this soup and their customers would go nuts over it. I added a swirl of Siracha to my bowl for a little heat but otherwise followed the recipe exactly as it is on the website.
This morning I made a smoothie using the new Vitamix, something my wife and I usually do with our Magic Bullet. Never again will our Bullet come out of the pantry. In fact, I already put it in the Salvation Army donation box. The Vitamix blended the greens, spinach, and berries way better and the result was a super smooth drink without the usual bits that get stuck in your teeth.
I know it's early to give such a high rating but I now see the difference and full on board with the Vitamix train! Can't wait to try out a new recipe tonight...