Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $23.69 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Vitamix 5300 Low-Profile Blender, Professional-Grade, Self-Cleaning 64 oz. Container, Black (Certified Refurbished)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Variable Speed Control: Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you’re in complete control.
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups;Cord: 6 feet
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets.
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results.
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds. What's in the Box: motor base, low-profile 64 oz. container, getting started guide, low-profile classic tamper
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Variable speed control
Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you’re in complete control. With the pulse feature, layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups.
64-ounce low-profile container
The 64-ounce Low-Profile Container makes it easy to process large batches while fitting under most kitchen cabinets.
At least a dozen tiny details go into the design of our aircraft-grade, hardened stainless steel blades. All to give you the best morning smoothie possible.
Our motor maintains even torque and cool temperature to consistently deliver the power you need to process any ingredient.
Hot soup without a stove
Make steaming-hot soup without a stove—in under 10 minutes. The friction from our blades lets you bring soup to serving temperature, right in the container.
Frozen treats in seconds
Create chilled desserts—just add frozen ingredients to your machine and you’ll be enjoying ice cream, fruit sorbet and more in seconds.
Grind nuts, coffee and more
Homemade nut butter has never been easier or more delicious. Vitamix machines have the power to grind your favorite nuts into delicious nut butter, turn coffee beans into ground coffee, and more.
Mix batters and dough
Quickly and easily mix batters for pancakes, waffles, cookies, muffins, crêpes, and cakes. Vitamix machines can also knead thick bread and pizza dough.
|5200||Professional Series 750||7500||E310||A2300||A3500|
|Variable Speed Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Touch Screen Control||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||✓|
|Built in Timer||NA||NA||NA||NA||Digital||Programmable|
|Available Colors||Black, Brushed Stainless, Red, White, Platinum||Black, Brushed Stainless Finish, Copper Metal Finish||Black, Red, White||Black||Black, White, Slate, Red||White, Brushed Stainless, Graphite|
Compare with similar items
Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender, Professional-Grade Container, Self-Cleaning 48 oz, Black
Vitamix 5200 Blender, Professional-Grade, Self-Cleaning 64 oz. Container, White
Vitamix Standard Blender, Black (Certified Refurbished)
Vitamix 7500 Low-Profile Blender, Professional-Grade, Self-Cleaning 64 oz. Container, Black
Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender, Programmable, Self-Cleaning 64 oz. Container, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||17.25 x 7.25 x 8.75 in||11 x 8 x 17 in||20.5 x 7.25 x 8.75 in||8.8 x 7 x 20 in||17.5 x 7.7 x 9.4 in||17.5 x 7.7 x 9.4 in|
|Item Weight||11.95 lbs||11.5 lbs||13 lbs||10 lbs||13 lbs||13 lbs|
|Material Type||Plastic||Tritan||Plastic||Not Applicable||Plastic||Plastic|
Vitamix fuels passions. It’s why we’re the brand most trusted by professional chefs. But you won’t just find us in restaurant kitchens. You’ll also find us in home kitchens around the world. Because whether you’re interested in the culinary arts, making healthier choices, or enjoying restaurant-quality smoothies at home—when you’re ready to move on and move up, when you’re ready to invest in your passion, you’re ready for Vitamix.
Built to Last A bargain blender's not a bargain if it doesn't last. We know purchasing a Vitamix blender is an investment. But Vitamix blenders are built to last, helping you buy dependable, not disposable.
Easy to Clean Just blend warm water and a drop of dish soap at your machine's highest speed, and watch it self-clean in 60 seconds or less - no disassembly required.
The Difference Is in the Blend Since the number-one reason people purchase a blender is to make smoothies, it’s important to get them right. Whether you prefer an icy blend or a perfectly smooth purée, nutrition-packed with veggies or a light, fruity treat, Vitamix smoothies give you a delicious, even blend in every sip.
Power We don’t aim to have the highest horsepower. You don’t need more horses; you need trained ones. The focused power of our complete blending system causes every component of the Vitamix machine to work together, creating faster, smoother blends packed with flavor.
The Universal Tool Make smoothies & juices, hot soups, flours & dough, nut butter, frozen desserts, batters, dressings & sauces, non-dairy milks, and more.
Manufactured in Cleveland, Ohio USA
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
TURNS OUT THAT WAS AN AMAZING IDEA ON MY PART. Spinach, chard, and other greens brightened up with some celery, apples, and ginger are super delicious. Avocado and banana makes them creamalicious! Drink them fast if you don't have a lot of time, or savor them slowly.
I have had a 'salad' EVERY DAY for the last 2 weeks, and I think I'm on a roll! But wait! There's more!
FOR PEOPLE BAD AT PLANNING:
• If you're on your way home from work and realize you don't have any food at home, you can pick up any combination of greens and fruits at the grocery store on the way home that you can slam in the blender.
• If you get home and you find you have a weird collection of fruit and veg that would never make a proper balanced salad, fear not! Vitamix DON'T CARE! You STILL got yourself a delicious green smoothie.
FOR LAZY PEOPLE:
• Cleaning is super easy. Drop of detergent, whizz it around, rinse it out, call it a day
• Okay, so you have to wash your cutting board and knife too. Deal with it.
Disclaimer: Kale still tastes like kale (gross), so maybe just don't try that) and wheatgrass should be clipped in half/thirds so it doesn't wrap around the blades like hair around a vacuum cleaner's brush.
Even though it says reconditioned, it looks brand new. It comes with a tamper, recipe book, owners manual, and a certified reconditioned checklist to go through before you use it. It fits perfectly on our counter under our kitchen cabinets. The cord is 6 feet long that wraps under the Vitamix. Easy to use and very easy to clean.
This machine is very easy to use and clean up. We use our Vitamix everyday. We mostly make smoothies, soups, and ice cream. After doing a lot of research we decided to go with the refurbished one as a lot of reviews are saying this is the best deal with the Vitamix. We saved over $100 going with the refurbished one. Very impressed with the VItamix and glad we finally decided to spend the money on one.
Update 4/18: Over year later and the Refurbished Vitamix is still working great, Upgraded to 5 stars.
9/13/17 UPDATE: Have had this baby a month and have used it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Often, I use it twice a day. My boyfriend also uses it freuqnetly and he is kind of rough on appliances. Well, it still works AMAZINGLY. Just as good as day one. No problems what so ever. I mainly use it for smoothies - it crushes ice, frozen fruit, etc. very well. When I make green smoothies with spinach or kale, the leafy greens are always completely pulverized. I am a life-long vegetable hater, but since getting my Vitamix I've been getting my daily recomended serving every day in the form of a delicius smoothie. I'v also made some mean frozen marharits and coffee beverages. Will update again in a few months! I have a feeling I will be using this blender for years. 100% pleased with my purchase!
THE SHORT REVIEW: Best purchase ever.
-Certified reconditioned = literally as good as new and monumentally less money. Some of these blenders were returned without ever being opened or used. Some were used 1-2x. All have motors less than 1 yr old.
- Came looking and feeling new, with a working parts, instuction manual, cookbook, and reconditioned checklist (see image).
- CRUSHES ice. This was my biggest complaint for my previous blender. Makes perfect smoothies, margaritas, etc.
-Easy to operate , easy to clean, easy to store (fits on counter under cabinet, cord rolls easily under appliance)
-Seems like an extremely durable piece of equipment. Great for daily use.
THE LONG REVIEW: I'm a poor college student, so spending more than $100 on anything (much less a blender) had me extremely anxious. Alas, my $12 blender was on its last legs - I had to crush ice in a bag before blending it, and it smelled of burning plastic. I drink smoothies everyday so knew I needed something better. As I obsessively researched Blenders, the Vitamix kept calling to me. Time and time again I would talk myself out of it. "You can't spend $700 on a blender. Are you kidding? Keep looking." Time and time again I opted to put a mid-price blender in my Amazon cart. But...time and tine again I double checked their reviews to find complaints of even the most initially well-performing models falling apart after 1 year. I wanted a blender that would last, and I wanted a blender that was cheap. This, I realized, was a fool's errand.
When I discovered Vitamix's certified reconditioned blenders I felt, at first, that they were too good to be true. But I did more research, poring over the Vitamix website, youtube video comparisons, and owner reviews. I found out that many "certified reconditioned " blenders have in fact never been used! Example: your great-grandma orders on off QVC, forgets doing so, orders another, and sends the 2nd one back. Though never opened, this returned blender is inspected and resold as certified reconditioned. Even IF used before, parts are replaced to male the blender ad good as new. No moter is over 1 yr old in a certified reconditioned vitamix. So...I decided to click "order now."
I was still nervous until it arrived. But as soon as I saw it and used it I knew I'd made the best decision. My certified reconditioned Vitamix looked and smelled so pristine and new! It worked great the first time. I made a chocolate banana smoothie and it effortlessly pulverized the frozen banana and ice cubes in less than 30 seconds. The result was the smoothest smoothie I've ever had. I have used it several times and every time I am amazed!
Cleanup is a breeze. Simply fill the blender halfway with warm water, add a few drops of liquid dish detergent, then blend amd rinse! Storage is also easy - it fits nicely on my counter top under my cabinets, and it's 6ft cord wraps neaty under the base.
If you order a reconditioned vitamix, which I encourage, it will come with a little note and checklist explaining it. I've attached mine with my review.
I intend to update this review every so often. But as of now I give ny certified reconditioned vitamix a solid 5 stars!
1. It take up less space. The container is significantly shorter (but holds the same amount). It's wider. It now slides under my counter tops with the container on the base. Previously (with the 5200), I had to keep the container in my cupboard.
2. It makes less noise. Not sure why, but it does.
3. I rarely have to use the tamper stick. With the 5200, I needed the the stick over 50% of the time. With the 5300... may 5%.
4. The 5300 has a pulse setting. With the 5200 you had to use the on/off switch as some sort of makeshift pulse if you wanted to dice veggies.
I hope this helps. I've been using Vitamix machines for years, so you'll be happy with whatever model you get. The 5300, in my estimation, is the best value.
Most recent customer reviews
Once you get to speed 6-7 the motor gets very loud.Read more