Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Vitamix Certified Reconditioned 5300 Blender, Black
|Price:||$269.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$89.05 (25%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy to use Variable Speed Control and Pulse Feature
- Low Profile, BPA free 64-ounce container with spill-proof vented lid
- Commercial-grade 2.2 horsepower motor, Electrical Ratings: 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 11.5 Amps
- Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammer mill and cutting blades
- Backed by a 5-year full warranty and 30-day guarantee
This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day supplier warranty, and may arrive in a generic white or brown box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon Renewed. See all Certified Refurbished on Amazon Renewed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Variable speed control
Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you’re in complete control. With the pulse feature, layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups.
64-ounce low-profile container
The 64-ounce Low-Profile Container makes it easy to process large batches while fitting under most kitchen cabinets.
At least a dozen tiny details go into the design of our aircraft-grade, hardened stainless steel blades. All to give you the best morning smoothie possible.
Our motor maintains even torque and cool temperature to consistently deliver the power you need to process any ingredient.
Hot soup without a stove
Make steaming-hot soup without a stove—in under 10 minutes. The friction from our blades lets you bring soup to serving temperature, right in the container.
Frozen treats in seconds
Create chilled desserts—just add frozen ingredients to your machine and you’ll be enjoying ice cream, fruit sorbet and more in seconds.
Grind nuts, coffee and more
Homemade nut butter has never been easier or more delicious. Vitamix machines have the power to grind your favorite nuts into delicious nut butter, turn coffee beans into ground coffee and more.
Mix batters and dough
Quickly and easily mix batters for pancakes, waffles, cookies, muffins, crêpes, and cakes. Vitamix machines can also knead thick bread and pizza dough.
Silky smooth purées
Vitamix machines have the power to pulverize even the toughest ingredients, so you can make silky smoothies and sauces, blend after blend, year after year.
Easy to clean
With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.
Compare to similar items
This item Vitamix Certified Reconditioned 5300 Blender, Black
Vitamix Certified Reconditioned Standard Programs Blender, Platinum
Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups (BL660)
Vitamix Certified Reconditioned Standard Blender, Black
Vitamix 5200 Blender, Black
Vitamix 7500 Blender, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||J.L. Hufford||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.25 x 17.25 x 8.75 in||7 x 8.8 x 20 in||12 x 9.25 x 16.38 in||7 x 8.8 x 20 in||7.25 x 8.75 x 20.5 in||7.7 x 17.5 x 9.4 in|
|Item Weight||11.95 lbs||10 lbs||9.96 lbs||10 lbs||10.56 lbs||13 lbs|
|Material Type||Plastic||Not Applicable||Plastic||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||Plastic|
The Certified Reconditioned 5300 offers the power of a 2.2 HP motor and the convenience of a low-profile, 64-ounce container that fits easily under most cabinets.
Top customer reviews
TURNS OUT THAT WAS AN AMAZING IDEA ON MY PART. Spinach, chard, and other greens brightened up with some celery, apples, and ginger are super delicious. Avocado and banana makes them creamalicious! Drink them fast if you don't have a lot of time, or savor them slowly.
I have had a 'salad' EVERY DAY for the last 2 weeks, and I think I'm on a roll! But wait! There's more!
FOR PEOPLE BAD AT PLANNING:
• If you're on your way home from work and realize you don't have any food at home, you can pick up any combination of greens and fruits at the grocery store on the way home that you can slam in the blender.
• If you get home and you find you have a weird collection of fruit and veg that would never make a proper balanced salad, fear not! Vitamix DON'T CARE! You STILL got yourself a delicious green smoothie.
FOR LAZY PEOPLE:
• Cleaning is super easy. Drop of detergent, whizz it around, rinse it out, call it a day
• Okay, so you have to wash your cutting board and knife too. Deal with it.
Disclaimer: Kale still tastes like kale (gross), so maybe just don't try that) and wheatgrass should be clipped in half/thirds so it doesn't wrap around the blades like hair around a vacuum cleaner's brush.
My wife has been patiently pushing to get one for a long time and, with our first son due in a week, I finally broke down. We spent the morning reading reviews, watching the comparison videos (so many "interesting" characters making these videos in their kitchen on YouTube), and selecting our new blender. We decided on the Vitamix 5300 over Blendtec and the Ninja as it seems to have the best durability record. The Blendtec was very close but several comments about having to hold the lid and spillage got me on board with the Vitamix.
I have had this blender for a whopping 24 hours and am awestruck over how amazing it is. Last night we made a delicious, extremely filling, and healthy Spinach & Vegetable soup from the Vitamix website (https://www.vitamix.com/Recipes/Spinach-and-Vegetable-Soup/C-Series/Variable-Speed/Classic-64-Ounce). I am NOT a vegetarian and didn't know if this would satisfy my tastes but I was wrong again...so good and the chickpeas (i.e. garbanzo beans) provided plenty of protein - 2.4g per tablespoon. We live in San Diego where there is an abundance of modern American/organic/healthy restaurants. My wife noted that any of those places could serve this soup and their customers would go nuts over it. I added a swirl of Siracha to my bowl for a little heat but otherwise followed the recipe exactly as it is on the website.
This morning I made a smoothie using the new Vitamix, something my wife and I usually do with our Magic Bullet. Never again will our Bullet come out of the pantry. In fact, I already put it in the Salvation Army donation box. The Vitamix blended the greens, spinach, and berries way better and the result was a super smooth drink without the usual bits that get stuck in your teeth.
I know it's early to give such a high rating but I now see the difference and full on board with the Vitamix train! Can't wait to try out a new recipe tonight...
1. It take up less space. The container is significantly shorter (but holds the same amount). It's wider. It now slides under my counter tops with the container on the base. Previously (with the 5200), I had to keep the container in my cupboard.
2. It makes less noise. Not sure why, but it does.
3. I rarely have to use the tamper stick. With the 5200, I needed the the stick over 50% of the time. With the 5300... may 5%.
4. The 5300 has a pulse setting. With the 5200 you had to use the on/off switch as some sort of makeshift pulse if you wanted to dice veggies.
I hope this helps. I've been using Vitamix machines for years, so you'll be happy with whatever model you get. The 5300, in my estimation, is the best value.
Even though it says reconditioned, it looks brand new. It comes with a tamper, recipe book, owners manual, and a certified reconditioned checklist to go through before you use it. It fits perfectly on our counter under our kitchen cabinets. The cord is 6 feet long that wraps under the Vitamix. Easy to use and very easy to clean.
This machine is very easy to use and clean up. We use our Vitamix everyday. We mostly make smoothies, soups, and ice cream. After doing a lot of research we decided to go with the refurbished one as a lot of reviews are saying this is the best deal with the Vitamix. We saved over $100 going with the refurbished one. Very impressed with the VItamix and glad we finally decided to spend the money on one.
Update 3/5/17: Year later and the Refurbished Vitamix is still working great, Upgraded to 5 stars.
Most recent customer reviews
Best purchase ever.
-Certified reconditioned = literally as good as new and monumentally less money.Read more