4-Year Small Appliances Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Vitamix 750 Heritage G-Series Blender with 64-Ounce Container + Introduction to High Performance Blending Recipe Cookbook + Getting Started DVD + QuickStart Guide + Low-Profile Tamper
|Price:||$524.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New Upgraded Pro 750 Heritage Machine Features New Sound Dampening Technology, Metal Housing, and Improved Container Seal
- Included Low-Profile 64-ounce Container - The 64-ounce Low-Profile Container is perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets
- Automated Blending with Pre-Programmed Settings - Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple cleaning, walk-away convenience, and consistent results for smoothie, frozen dessert, soup, and pure recipes
- Pulse Feature and 10 Different Speeds - With the Pulse feature, layer coarse chops over smooth pures for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups. Choose from 1-10 on your speed selector with a simple to touch to blend at the perfect speed for your meal
- Comes Packed with an "Introduction to High Performance Blending" Recipe Cookbook and a Low-Profile Tamper
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The sleek silhouette and low-profile 64-ounce container fit easily below most overhead cabinets, while five program settings offer convenience for Vitamix's most popular blends. The Vitamix 750 combines blazing-fast, powerful performance with the ease of analog controls. Enjoy professional-quality blending, pureeing, friction-cooking, ice cream making and more – all in a sleek design made to fit under most kitchen cabinets. Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing. Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor. Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor. Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less. 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results. Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream and frozen drinks in seconds. Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips. Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio. Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness. Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor for super-quiet operation. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety. Laser-cut hardened stainless-steel blades. Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam. 7-year manufacturer's warranty. Dimensions - 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" high. Weight - 12.5 lb.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE! Mr. Vac & Mrs. Sew • No Tax replied to my email within a few hours! and I called Vitamix customer service, they will repair the blender no charge to me for shipping or the repair. It was so easy, i can't believe it! so 5 starts for vitamix and Mr. Vac & Mrs. Sew • No Tax!! fantastic services
We have had a number of pretty decent blenders including a $275 Ninja Ultima that we had for a couple of years. When we got that one we figured, "eh, this is just as good as a $600 Vitamix at 1/2 the price" and that's what comparison reviews will tell you too. The Ninja was pretty darn good and served us well but now that we have the Vitamix, we are kicking ourselves for not having purchased it in the first place.
As an example, we make a variety of smoothies every day as part of a new healthy diet plan. My favorite is Mango/Kale with Apple juice. It's amazingly good. Here's where it gets interesting, I decided to try adding some uncooked dry oatmeal to the mixture one day for fiber, and I was sure it wouldn't be completely blended. I'm glad to say I was wrong! It completely disappears into the mix as if you never added it at all (6 tablespoons worth!)
Here's my recipe:
2 Cups Fresh Kale Leaves
1 Cup (or a bit more) frozen Mango pieces
3/4 Cup Apple Cider/ 3/4 Cup Water (or any juice you might like, I've put Orange Juice in it too)
2 to 6 Table Spoons of dry uncooked Oatmeal
any other fruit you want to change it up a bit, I've used 1 fresh Navel Orange, frozen Apple slices, Fresh Honeydew Melon, Etc. - about 1 cup
If you want to make it sweeter, add a Tablespoon of Honey or Agave Nectar (depends on how sweet the other fruits are).
If you've been on the fence about buying one of these, just do it! They are amazing!
My seller was fast on the shipping! Thanks!
Most recent customer reviews
It's a very good blender but the motor can be over-worked using the largest container with cold ingredients.Read more