Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender, Programmable, Self-Cleaning 64 oz. Container, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Automated Blending: Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple cleaning, walk-away convenience, and consistent results for smoothie, frozen dessert, soup, and purée recipes.
- You're in Control: Variable Speed Control and Pulse feature let you manually fine-tune the texture of any recipe
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets.
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results.
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds. What's in the Box: motor base, low-profile 64 oz. container, cookbook, getting started guide, DVD, low-profile tamper
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Variable speed control & programs
Five pre-programmed settings ensure simple cleaning, walk-away convenience, and consistent results for smoothie, frozen dessert, soup, and purée recipes. The variable speed control easily adjusts speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you’re in complete control.
64-ounce low-profile container
The 64-ounce Low-Profile Container makes it easy to process large batches while fitting under most kitchen cabinets.
At least a dozen tiny details go into the design of our aircraft-grade, hardened stainless steel blades. All to give you the best morning smoothie possible.
Our motor maintains even torque and cool temperature to consistently deliver the power you need to process any ingredient.
Hot soup without a stove
Make steaming-hot soup without a stove—in under 10 minutes. The friction from our blades lets you bring soup to serving temperature, right in the container.
Frozen treats in seconds
Create chilled desserts—just add frozen ingredients to your machine and you’ll be enjoying ice cream, fruit sorbet and more in seconds.
Grind nuts, coffee and more
Homemade nut butter has never been easier or more delicious. Vitamix machines have the power to grind your favorite nuts into delicious nut butter, turn coffee beans into ground coffee, and more.
Mix batters and dough
Quickly and easily mix batters for pancakes, waffles, cookies, muffins, crêpes, and cakes. Vitamix machines can also knead thick bread and pizza dough.
|5200||Professional Series 750||7500||E310||A2300||A3500|
|Variable Speed Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Touch Screen Control||✓|
|Built in Timer||Digital||Programmable|
|Available Colors||Black, Brushed Stainless, Red, White, Platinum||Black, Brushed Stainless Finish, Copper Metal Finish||Black, Red, White||Black||Black, White, Slate, Red||White, Brushed Stainless, Graphite|
Compare with similar items
Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender, Professional-Grade Container, Self-Cleaning 48 oz, Black
Vitamix 5200 Blender, Professional-Grade, Self-Cleaning 64 oz. Container, Black
Vitamix Professional Series 750 Brushed Stainless Finish with 64-Oz. Container
Vitamix 7500 Low-Profile Blender, Professional-Grade, Self-Cleaning 64 oz. Container, Red
Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Smart Blender, Programmable w/Built-in Wireless Connectivity, Professional-Grade, Graphite
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Prestige Products Online||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Black||Black||Brushed Stainless Finish||Red||Graphite|
|Item Dimensions||7.7 x 17.5 x 9.4 in||8 x 11 x 17 in||7.25 x 8.75 x 20.5 in||9.41 x 7.72 x 17.4 in||7.7 x 17.5 x 9.4 in||8 x 11 x 17 in|
|Item Weight||13 lbs||11.5 lbs||10.56 lbs||12.46 lbs||13 lbs||14.92 lbs|
|Material Type||Plastic||Tritan||Not Applicable||Plastic, Metal||plastic||Tritan|
Vitamix fuels passions. It’s why we’re the brand most trusted by professional chefs. But you won’t just find us in restaurant kitchens. You’ll also find us in home kitchens around the world. Because whether you’re interested in the culinary arts, making healthier choices, or enjoying restaurant-quality smoothies at home—when you’re ready to move on and move up, when you’re ready to invest in your passion, you’re ready for Vitamix.
Built to Last A bargain blender's not a bargain if it doesn't last. We know purchasing a Vitamix blender is an investment. But Vitamix blenders are built to last, helping you buy dependable, not disposable.
Easy to Clean Just blend warm water and a drop of dish soap at your machine's highest speed, and watch it self-clean in 60 seconds or less - no disassembly required.
The Difference Is in the Blend Since the number-one reason people purchase a blender is to make smoothies, it’s important to get them right. Whether you prefer an icy blend or a perfectly smooth purée, nutrition-packed with veggies or a light, fruity treat, Vitamix smoothies give you a delicious, even blend in every sip.
Power We don’t aim to have the highest horsepower. You don’t need more horses; you need trained ones. The focused power of our complete blending system causes every component of the Vitamix machine to work together, creating faster, smoother blends packed with flavor.
The Universal Tool Make smoothies & juices, hot soups, flours & dough, nut butter, frozen desserts, batters, dressings & sauces, non-dairy milks, and more.
Manufactured in Cleveland, Ohio USA
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fantastic, top of the line, consumer Vitamix blender!! This great looking machine has the most powerful, yet quietest motor Vitamix offers. Extremely functional, durable, easy to use/clean, and looks great on your counter. You will NOT be disappointed with this blender!
I'd been researching a new blender for months and the Vitamix 750 Professional Heritage Collection is the one I decided on. This is the new 2016 version of the Vitamix 750 Pro Blender. The Heritage Collection first started appearing in specialty stores like Williams Sonoma/Sur La Table/Crate&Barrel last year (2015), and now it has officially replaced the original 750 Pro blender as the current, upgraded model for this year (2016).
The 750 Pro Heritage is the most powerful (2.2 hp motor), yet quietest home blender Vitamix produces and is designed to fit on counters under standard height cabinets. It's a well engineered/nice looking machine with a variable speed motor, pulse mode and 5 presets for smoothies: frozen desserts, soups, sauces and cleaning.
I've only had this blender a short time, but so far, its fantastic!! It does an amazing job producing evenly blended, creamy, smooth results in a very short time. Almost all recipes with the exception of hot soups/sauces require only 30-60 seconds of blending. Soups/hot items typically require 6-9 minutes. The pulse feature is a great way to dice and chop fruits and vegetables.
What's in the box :
-Vitamix 750 Professional Series Heritage Collection Base
-64 oz Tritan BPA Container with lid and updated blade seal
-High Performance Blending Recipe Book
Primary differences between last yr's 750 Pro and upgraded 750 Heritage Pro model :
1) Heritage Pro has a solid metal shell with additional sound dampening material - it's more durable and quieter than other versions. (previous 750 Pro had a stainless finish option but was really plastic with a coating that was more susceptible to scuffing/scratching)
2) Heritage models only have back-lighting above the side pulse and start-stop switches, whereas the original Pro 750 has a back-light around all controls including the central knob
3) Heritage model is 40% quieter with the same 2.2 hp variable speed motor
As an added bonus, this blender comes with the new 64 oz BPA free/Tritan container with new blade seal that has eliminated the "black flecks (teflon)" issues that plagued earlier versions, so no more "harmless" tiny flakes of teflon from the blade seal in your food!
Don't be shy with the throttle - when using variable speed, ALWAYS start at the 1 or 2 setting (you risk shattering the container starting at higher speeds), but bring the motor up to MAXIMUM speed within 5-10 seconds. The blender/container is designed to operate at maximum speed. The exception to this is when chopping vegetables/using pulse - the lower the number, the coarser the chop. Watch blend time carefully, it's very easy to overblend (which also generates heat) with this machine. I've found very little difference (judging from motor sound) between 1 - 3.5 or so on the variable setting. Vitamix CS says this is the norm, but others have reported more variability on the lower end than higher. Not a huge deal as the majority of your blending should be done at max speed anyway.
While the blender will heat foods via friction, it won't cook them. If you start with raw ingredients, they will taste like raw ingredients. If you want cooked flavor (ex. soups/sauces), precook/roast ingredients before adding to the blender.
The tamper is your friend when blending thicker items such as nut butters or adding ingredients via the lid. Tamp at various angles or in a spinning motion to work the ingredients into the vortex.
Cleaning is as easy as they say: rinse container, fill halfway with warm water, add two drops of dishwashing detergent and either use the preset clean program or variable speed and run for 30 seconds at max speed. Rinse again and dry.
The only downside to this blender might be the initial cost ($750 list/$550 street as of 4/2016), but it does come with a 7 yr warranty, and they are built to last, so amortized over the life the machine, it's a worthwhile investment.
Update: After two weeks plus usage of the 750 Heritage, I would not change my rating. However, the 64 oz container will get cloudy from greens, such as Kale. Calling Vitamix, this is oxidation and one could clean it, somewhat, with vinegar and baking soda, once a month. Too much trouble, so I just live with the cloudiness. This is more an aesthetic matter because there is no danger from it, according to Vitamix. Also, it would have been nice if the markings on the container had been in black, as someone else has mentioned. It would also have been more thoughtful, if the pre-set program had been labelled, as they are in the 6500. But one gets use to it and it is no longer an issue because one eventually remembers what the graphics means.
- My top pro is the fact it's so quiet. Everyone knows how powerful this blender is and you read the advertising buzz words, which I didn't believe until I started using it.
- Like everyone has said, it's seriously powerful. When I was reading reviews I always thought how much of a difference can there be between the ninja blender and this. I thought I was getting a $400 discount buying the ninja, but when you start blending fresh/frozen fruits, the difference in texture is completely different. This is especially important if you have a baby.
- Feels solid (let me explain), this blender being such a powerful machine, I was always scared to keep it on too long, or turning it on and off constantly because I always thought the motor or burn out or it would start smelling like some of the other blenders I've had. Let me tell you that this vitamix gives you great confidence in whatever you're making.
- Cleaning isn't as easy as they say. Sure I can put some soap in there and blend for couple seconds, but I always have this feeling that whatever I put in next will have a soapy taste if I don't clean it out properly. Which leads to my next point, when you're cleaning it by hand you really need to be careful of the blades.
- I wish the plastic tamper they gave was a bit more sturdy. Everything that comes in the box seems super high quality and sturdy, but I don't get the same feeling with the tamper.
Overall: Even though it does seem like a tremendous amount for a blender, it does match up to its performance. I would recommend anyone who's on the fence to buy it. I don't regret it one bit.