Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Vitamix Turboblend 4500 Countertop Blender with 2+..." and save 29% off the $499.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Vitamix Turboblend 4500 Countertop Blender with 2+ HP Motor
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-speed blender with thermally protected 2+ peak horsepower motor
- Stainless-steel enclosed blade assembly with sealed ball bearings
- Clear 64-ounce non-toxic polycarbonate container; locking lid and plunger
- Easy-to-clean front panel; full-color recipe book included
- Measures 7-1/4 by 8-3/4 by 20 inches; 5-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Vitamix TurboBlend Two Speed Blender, Black
Vitamix 5200 Blender, Black
Vitamix 5300 Blender, Black (Certified Refurbished)
Vitamix 1300 TurboBlend 4500
Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||8.75 x 7.25 x 20 in||8.75 x 20 x 7.25 in||7.25 x 8.75 x 20.5 in||7.25 x 17.25 x 8.75 in||—||8 x 11 x 17 in|
|Item Weight||13 lbs||10 lbs||10.56 lbs||11.95 lbs||13 lbs||11.5 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Not Applicable||Plastic||stainless-steel||Tritan|
It's not a blender - it's a Vitamix. The Vitamix TurboBlend 4500 is designed to render the full bioavailability of whole foods such as apples, strawberries, greens and more. This includes the leaves, peel, stem - where you find all the valuable fiber. The TurboBlend 4500 breaks down whole foods, releasing phytonutrients that help build the immune system, fight disease and improve overall health. The super-efficient 2-peak horsepower motor runs substantially cooler when mixing thicker ingredients like nut butters and frozen treats. It also processes fresh, whole foods in seconds to deliver superior taste and texture. The container is oversized, 64-ounce capacity made from Eastman Triton copolyester material that is virtually unbreakable, more chemical resistant and contains no BPA. Unit features a locking lid design for easy removal. A Healthy Lifestyle recipe book containing over 150 step-by-step recipes in full color in included. Vitamix 4500 is covered by a full 5-year warranty from the most trusted brand in high performance blending equipment.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Both are great blenders. Comparison of differences:
1) Motor - Blendtec has a more powerful motor. Noticeably more powerful - 3 HP vs 2 HP.
2) Construction - Blendtec is not as substantial in construction. Vitamix feels more heavy-duty, and is heavier. Vitamix will not rock and shake as much. Both are made in the USA with BPA-free containers.
3) Noise level - I don't notice that much difference. Maybe Blendtec is a bit louder, but it doesn't bother me.
4) Controls - There are more controls on the Blendtec - slower/faster, pulse, and preprogrammed selections. For example: Smoothies is one of the preprogrammed selections. So this means the Blendtec will alter its speed on its own in order to make sure items get blended that might otherwise stay bouncing around on top. It is optimized for each setting. You can do the same thing manually with the Vitamix with the spin dial that controls speed. Physically the Vitamix manually spin dial is easier to use. The Blendtec has a digital counter to tell you how many times you have used it.
5) Warranty - the Vitamix warranty is longer - 7 years on ALL parts that can be extended to 10 for an extra cost. Blendtec is normally only 3, not including the containers. This can be extended to 7 at no extra cost if purchased at Costco. The Vitamix had to have its motor replaced once. They were happy to do it and paid for shipping BOTH ways. Customer service was excellent. I can't evaluate this yet for the Blendtec since I haven't had it long enough, but the warranty does not cover shipping both ways.
6) Height - the Blendtec is shorter and fits easily under the cabinets in the kitchen. The Vitamix, at 20.5 inches, does not.
7) Containers - Both are BPA-free. The design of the Blendtec containers, while less substantial, is better. Wider instead of taller, they are easier to clean and easier to get food out of. Plus, this design lends itself to better performance.
8) Performance - the Blendtec will spin and pulverize thicker food even when the Vitamix will sit there and spin with nothing moving on top. The Vitamix requires a bit more work in those cases. If the liquid is thinner, the Vitamix does not do this and spins fine. The Blendtec 4 qt 4 inch blade container is better in this regard even than the 3 qt 3 inch blade container. I don't have to push the food down much at all with the Blendtec. However, with the bit of extra effort, the Vitamix will end up blending just as well as the Blendtec.
9) Splashing - the Blendtec definitely splashes food more in the container than the Vitamix. Be sure to keep that lid on the Blendtec.
10) Guarantee - The Vitamix accepts a return within 30 days and pay for your shipping back:
"You get FREE return shipping as part of the Vitamix 30-day NO-RISK trial. Call Vitamix at 1-800-848-2649 for a pre-paid return shipping label. Contact Customer Service at 1-800-848-2649 option #2 to receive a Return Authorization Number."
Blendtec says this about their return policy:
"Any item purchased on [...] that is returned within 30 days of purchase is subject to inspection prior to a refund or credit being given. Shipping fees are non-refundable and in some cases a usage or restocking fee may apply. If a return is near the end of the 30-day satisfaction guarantee period, we ask that you please call a customer service representative so we can document what product is being returned. No refunds will be given after 30 days."
I have enjoyed them both. Both are great products. I like the Blendtec a little better in terms of performance, but the Vitacost did a good job, too. Vitacost customer service was really excellent.
The blender has two speed settings, but I'm not entirely sure why. I've always just used it on the high setting and I've never had any issues. The blender makes smoothies so smooth that you won't find any seeds or chunks in your drinks. It comes with a book of smoothies, but I've only tried a couple of them.
Also, cleaning the blender is very easy. You just fill it 1/3 full of warm water, add soap, and turn it on. The bottom of the blender with the blade can be removed, but its not meant to be removed for general cleaning. That being said, I can make an entire smoothie and have the blender cleaned and put away in a matter of minutes.
It goes easily through spinach, kale, radishes, dried fruit. In the month that have owned it, I have gone through bunches of greens and I eat, rather, drink healthier than ever. I save money as I don't need all the vitamins anymore! And I get a large assortment of rich greens every morning in just a few minutes! This VitaMix is powerful. The only area for improvement is that it could be quieter. But it blends fast and is done quickly!