Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Vitamix Turboblend 4500 Countertop Blender with 2+ HP Motor
|Price:||$364.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-speed blender with thermally protected 2+ peak horsepower motor
- Stainless-steel enclosed blade assembly with sealed ball bearings
- Clear 64-ounce non-toxic polycarbonate container; locking lid and plunger
- Easy-to-clean front panel; full-color recipe book included
- Measures 7-1/4 by 8-3/4 by 20 inches; 5-year limited warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Vitamix Turboblend 4500 Countertop Blender with 2+ HP Motor
Vitamix 1782 TurboBlend, 2-Speed B004VMAC8I
Vitamix 1300 TurboBlend 4500 B0000YRJT6
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Both are great blenders. Comparison of differences:
1) Motor - Blendtec has a more powerful motor. Noticeably more powerful - 3 HP vs 2 HP.
2) Construction - Blendtec is not as substantial in construction. Vitamix feels more heavy-duty, and is heavier. Vitamix will not rock and shake as much. Both are made in the USA with BPA-free containers.
3) Noise level - I don't notice that much difference. Maybe Blendtec is a bit louder, but it doesn't bother me.
4) Controls - There are more controls on the Blendtec - slower/faster, pulse, and preprogrammed selections. For example: Smoothies is one of the preprogrammed selections. So this means the Blendtec will alter its speed on its own in order to make sure items get blended that might otherwise stay bouncing around on top. It is optimized for each setting. You can do the same thing manually with the Vitamix with the spin dial that controls speed. Physically the Vitamix manually spin dial is easier to use. The Blendtec has a digital counter to tell you how many times you have used it.
5) Warranty - the Vitamix warranty is longer - 7 years on ALL parts that can be extended to 10 for an extra cost. Blendtec is normally only 3, not including the containers. This can be extended to 7 at no extra cost if purchased at Costco. The Vitamix had to have its motor replaced once. They were happy to do it and paid for shipping BOTH ways. Customer service was excellent. I can't evaluate this yet for the Blendtec since I haven't had it long enough, but the warranty does not cover shipping both ways.Read more ›
We use our Vitamix primarily for smoothies and milkshakes, and have learned that as long as there is some liquid in the container with the ice cubes and frozen bananas it will blend all into a smooth drink with ease.
The machine is loud for sure, not something you can hold conversation over, but we've noted that it blends so quickly, that the moments it takes to liquify are over before we've forgotten what we would have said anyway.
Clean up is also amazing with the Vitamix. As the Vitamix reps demonstrate, all we've done to clean it up after is wipe down any smoothie residue on the outside of the spout, fill container 1/3-ish of the way up with warm/hot water and a drip of soap, then blend on high for 30-ish seconds. Every month or so I DO wash a bit more thouroughly with maybe a drip of bleach and a scrub brush. One thing to consider though, is the longer you leave your container dirty the harder it will be to clean after. If you just rinse right away, you're golden.
I cannot rave more highly about this machine. I'm sure that the multiple hundred dollar price tag is a turn off to most if not all, but consider the time saved as well as more options for healthy beverage alternatives! We've loved our Vitamix and you will too!
I will add my Aunt who is well into her 90's and always advocated good health, has had one of these for as long as I can remember. She points out that she is the last one alive from her high school class and swears its because she always took vitamins and bought her Vita-Mix. I can remember her making my cousins and me what they now call "smoothies", back then they were just drinks. I am glad I picked this machine, it is very efficient and I feel, worth the money since it has a proven history. Buy the way, its made in the USA!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Much preferred my old one, next time I'll spend the extra money and get the better one.Published 12 months ago by TW
Great. I have nothing else to say, but great. Well, one more thing: Hey Vita Mix Corporation, You lost a star because you don't offer a glass container. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Bryan33
I am so confused of all the Vitamix models. How do I know which one to get??!Published 20 months ago by greta schrader
This is a great blender. It gets used every day and is so easy to operate and clean.Published 22 months ago by L PELLETIER