Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

• Customer Reviews

on January 23, 2014
I have never, ever in all my years of Amazon posted a negative review, let alone one I wish I could leave 0 stars for.

The original title of this order was pack of 6 8.45 oz soy drink. Also, they included the 6 pack in the picture.

Welp now I have two juice boxes for my 6 bucks.

Should've realized how sketch this was considering the other reviews are for a flashlight and tupperware??!!

Don't make the mistake I did guys. Please
on January 27, 2011
One sip brought back childhood memories from Hong Kong. Vitasoy is one of the best soy drinks on the market, and though its hard to find online or elsewhere in America, it's worth every cent.
Technically it has no preservatives, and that's one of the best things about it, other companies will write "no preservatives added", but will actually hide some through technicalities, however Vitasoy's high temp. method actually guarantees no preservatives
on April 22, 2014
only one in the whole big empty box? Did you eat the rest of five? Can we be friend again?
on July 1, 2015
Best tasting soy milk I've ever tried. I drink these daily. Non-GMO & organic. Excellent source of proteins and so delicious! And you can store it without refrigeration because of their sterilization process.
on January 8, 2013
This is the best to go soy milk! I didn't buy it on here though. I live in an area with plenty of Asian supermarket, so I got it for 3.50!
on December 29, 2012
It was all they said, my kids love them in their lunch boxes. Easy to clean and no dripping or spilling
on January 26, 2013
Tupperware is always good! I've had many sports bottles and usually my hand gets more of a workout squeezing the bottle then I do water. This is no work. All I have to do is upturn the bottle and draw on the cap. I get plenty of water, easily. You can also unscrew the base and use it as a cup.
on February 26, 2015
Absolutely not. Way too expensive for these little boxes, and NOT the flavor I remember when I used to purchase it a the grocery store... Won't buy it again. Too bad it used to be great.
on February 14, 2007
At the time of this writing (Feb 2007) the CREE LEDs

are the brightest money can buy, this was the brightest light

I could find at this time using a single AA cell.

If you want even more light, try the Fenix L2D (2 AA).

The low setting (at ~25 hrs runtime) makes the flashlight

useful for emergencies where you need some light for a prolonged period,

and the 1.5+ hr run at the high setting (I use NiMH) is more

than enough for me. There is a setting almost as bright

(my eyes cannot tell the diff, that gives a 2 hr runtime).

The beam pattern is a tight spot (good for distance) with a fairly bright

spill pattern.

I currently use it as a supplemental bike headlight strapped to my helmet.

It isn't as bright as my handlebar mounted 5W Luxeon setup,

but it may rival 3W Luxeon systems.

My handlebar light beam pattern is not so hot for distance,

which the Fenix takes care of nicely.

The light uses a two switch method, the screw-on cap can be set in two

settings, and a push-switch in the base that has a momentary

off and a hard click-off. The momentary off cycles

through two groups of settings (determined by the cap setting).

The cap setting can be changed while the light is off or on.

In one cap setting, you get the brightest mode, and a flash mode,

in the other you get three brightness modes (starting at

the low setting and cycling up, and an SOS flash mode.

What matters is that in the first cap setting, the light turns on at

full brightness, in the other one it turns on at its dimmest.

And when you change the cap setting you get the initial setting

(max or min brightness).

It is very handy that you can set the brightness the light will

turn on at, and aren't forced to cycle down or cycle up every time.

It also appears to have step-up circuitry and regulation so

you get full brightness through the battery life.

The light comes with a pouch, strap, and replacement O-rings.

Silicone grease ($2 at a HW store) will keep your O-rings lubed