Vittoria Corsa Control G2.0 Road Competition Tire
- Tire choice of professional riders for races on cobble stones and pavé. Winner of 2018 Strade Bianche
- Thicker tread for the best puncture protection in colder conditions
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for increased resistance
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life, better rolling and better grip on the sides
- Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of the classic Corsa. Sharing the same 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing, and technical 4C Graphene 2.0 compound technology, the Corsa Control adds a textured shoulder tread to the mix. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability.
• Thicker tread for the best puncture protection in colder conditions
• Functionalized Graphene 2.0 compound allows for increased resistance
• 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life, lower resistance, and improved grip on the sides
• Folding bead
• Casing: Corespun K 320 TPI
• 265 grams (700 x 25c)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 3 x 3 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Item model number : 11A00103
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : November 17, 2009
- Manufacturer : VITTORIA
- ASIN : B07PP4VWJS
Best Sellers Rank:
#48,787 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #121 in Bike Tires
- Customer Reviews: