Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Viva Naturals Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser - Vibrant Changeable LED Lights, Soothing Mist & Oxygen, Automatic Shut Off
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$15.08 (43%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultrasonic diffuser uses less oil than other diffusers and vaporizes without the use of heat. As the oils break down, they release a soothing mist and fragrant aroma that surrounds any room.
- Improve air quality, allergies, sleep patterns, skin health and more! Diffusers spread the benefits of aromatherapy oils to fight stubborn bacteria and fungus while humidifying dry air.
- Vibrant 7 LED Lights - Our diffuser offers a color for every mood. Moonlight white, firefly green, aquamarine teal, galaxy purple, sunset red, mellow yellow and mystic blue. Suitable as a nightlight for children too!
- Cool, Soothing Mist - Our mist feature projects continuous or intermittent cool vapor, projecting fragrant oil particles. Peaceful, quiet and temperature safe—you’ll feel the benefits without noticing it’s on!
- Three Working Modes - Choose from continuous mist, intermittent mist or our lights-only feature. Safe for overnight use or while you’re on-the-go, our automatic shut-off prevents the diffuser from burning out.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Viva Naturals Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser
Make the Most of Your Essential Oils
Featuring the latest in aromatherapy technology, the Viva Naturals Ultrasonic Diffuser uses less oil than other diffusers and vaporizes without the use of heat—all the better to maximize the benefits of your favorite essential oils. As the oils break down, savor their calming or energizing properties, complemented by a built-in selection of LED lights to deepen the sensory experience.
How We're Different
Our ultrasonic diffuser uses cool mist instead of heat to protect the benefits of your essential oils, while ionic technology improves air quality naturally, and minimizes allergens, dust and pollutants. Ideal for use with essential oils, the diffuser features a compact, go-anywhere design, a large reservoir that lets you enjoy up to four hours of continuous use or eight hours of intermittent use, and an automatic shut-off when the water runs out.
- Unique & Contemporary Design
- Large 100ml Tank for Up to 8 Hours of Use
- Ultrasonic & Whisper Quiet
- Automatic Shut-Off
- Tap Water Compatible
- No Filter Required
- 7 LED Mood Lights
- 4-Foot Cord
Promotes Relaxation & Sleep
A diffuser is the easiest and longest lasting way to reap the benefits of essential oils, like soothing lavender. Use our diffuser in your bedroom, and anywhere you need to feel calm and relaxed.
Natural Air Purifier & Humidifier
From keeping airborne bacteria at bay, to helping you breathe easier year-round, to giving your home a fresh, fragrant scent, a diffuser is the ultimate multi-tasker for every room in the house.
The best food for your skin? Water! Wake up with a noticeable glow by combining the moisturizing benefits of our diffuser mist, and the purifying power of essential oils.
|Blend||Breathe Easy||Pick Me Up||Clear the Air||Take a Breather|
|Essential Oils||1 drop Peppermint Oil, 3 drops Eucalyptus Oil, 1 drop Lemon Oil||2 drops Lemon Oil, 2 drops Bergamot Oil, 1 drop Lavender Oil||2 drops Tea Tree Oil, 2 drops Eucalyptus Oil, 1 drop Lavender Oil||2 drops Bergamot Oil, 2 drops Lavender Oil, 2 drops Frankincense Oil|
Viva Naturals Promise
Your health and well-being are important to you—and that means they’re important to us. We stand by our products 100%, but if any of them don’t meet your expectations, let us know within 90 days of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked. When it comes to your health, you deserve nothing less than the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I add carrier oils to your diffuser?
A: We do not recommend adding any oils except our therapeutic essential oils. Carrier oils, like sweet almond or fractionated coconut oil, may disrupt the mist feature. Only water is suitable for our diffuser.
Q: How do I clean my diffuser?
A: Unplug the diffuser from the power supply, and remove the lid. Pour out any remaining water from the water tank from the 'Drainage Side' of the tank. For a thorough weekly clean, use a small amount of citric acid and add to warm water for a gentle solution. Wipe the diffuser down with a clean cloth.
For a quick everyday clean, wipe the inside of the diffuser with a damp cloth to remove any remaining oil residue. Never use harmful cleaning agents or detergents as this may cause damage to the diffuser.
Q: What type of Essential Oils works with your diffusers?
A: Our diffuser is designed to work with 100% pure essential oils. Diluted oils that have not been tested for purity may clog your diffuser. For best use, ensure your oils are tested and true!
Q: How many drops of essential oils are needed for each use?
A: Depending on your favorite blend, up to 6 drops may be used.
Incorporate the benefits of aromatherapy into your everyday lifestyle with our ultrasonic diffuser. Perfect for DIY calming, energizing, relaxing, or whatever you’re in the mood for type of blend!
Natural Air Freshener - Our ultrasonic technology breaks up essential oil into micro particles, creating a fine water vapor that spreads throughout any room. A delightful scent within minutes of turning on!
Improves Oil Quality & Efficacy - By projecting a cold, even mist, essential oils are not heated to preserve their benefits. Especially important for temperature-sensitive oils like our lemon or bergamot oil. Our ultrasonic diffuser ensures oil quality is optimal and aromatic.
The Viva Naturals Difference
By using high frequencies, tiny oil droplets project comforting or energizing aromas wherever you need them most. Unlike aromatherapy lamps or heat diffusers, our diffuser delivers subtle, consistent aromas without overpowering a room.
Correction Notice - The packaging of this unit indicates that it has a selection of soothing sounds. Note that this is a sound-free unit.
Compare to similar items
This item Viva Naturals Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser - Vibrant Changeable LED Lights, Soothing Mist & Oxygen, Automatic Shut Off
VicTsing 150ml Mini Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser, Wood Grain Cool Mist Humidifier for Office Home Study Yoga Spa, 14 Color Lights (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Viva Naturals||Xinghan||VicTsingDirect||Cocopa|
Top customer reviews
The only reason I give this a 4 instead of a 5 star rating is due to the fact that I find it a bit difficult to remove the top from the base to refill and or clean the diffuser. Therefore if there is still some liquid in the device while having difficulty when first removing the top from the base the water may spill, so be careful. Since this is all plastic I suppose after it ages it might get easier to turn and remove the top. Only time will tell. For us the many great benefits of using essential oils and the features of this diffuser far outweigh this not so positive point.
The White One:
- smallest size
- basic design, but white goes with everything in my house the best
- uses half the water and less oils than the other two; as a result, it runs out faster than the other two
- has two options for mist pattern while on: constant or intervals (off with periodic diffusions that last a few seconds - this option helps the oil & water to last longer)
- the colors glow through the entire diffuser like a nightlight
- the diffused mist goes up higher than The Grey One but lower than The Dark One (see picture for comparison)
The Grey One
- tallest design of the three
- soft, curvy design is most appealing to my tastes of the three
- uses the same amount of water as The Dark One
- runs constantly when on, does not have an interval option like The White One
- lasted almost all night when I had a sore throat & was looking for relief while sleeping
- the light glows from the buttons and the ring where the lid rests on the base; nicely muted so didn't distract when trying to fall asleep
- the diffused mist doesn't go very far; it creates a cloud right above the lid (see picture for comparison); most ideal for bedside use
The Dark One
- shortest design of the three
- most modern design, Espresso is almost-blackish brown
- uses the same amount of water as The Grey One
- runs constantly when on, does not have an interval option like The White One
- also lasts almost overnight
- the light glows from the buttons, the ring where the lid rests on the base, and from the mouth at the top of the lid
- the diffused mist goes up the highest & projects through the entire room the best of the three
As you can see, each has some differences from one another. Depending on what you are looking for in a diffuser, you will want to consider these differences. I like all three of these for individual reasons and am very happy with each.
The buttons for turning both the diffusing and the light display on and off tend to not work the best. That is, you can push them quickly or hold them down for 30 seconds or so and often neither choice actually activates the diffusing or the lights. I have noticed this issue in using the diffuser for several weeks now. Generally the routine is that I have to push the buttons about a dozen times before the diffuser actually begins to work, and there is nothing mechanically wrong with it. So that's some sort of design flaw in the product that is a minor annoyance.
The light transition can also be rather quick so you sometimes don't get to really see all the colors for more than a fraction of a second. All in all though, this is a good product and worth the price.
Most recent customer reviews
Great deal and simple to use.Read more