- Series: Cambridge Music Handbooks
- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (February 23, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521406927
- ISBN-13: 978-0521406925
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #359,248 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Vivaldi: The Four Seasons and Other Concertos, Op. 8 (Cambridge Music Handbooks)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
The Four Seasons are among the most popular works of all time and represent with the rest of the concertos in Op. 8, the composer's remarkable innovation in the field of the Baroque concerto. This detailed guide examines the works in a way that enables the reader to distinguish their extraordinary qualities.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|