- Paperback: 234 pages
- Publisher: Taller Del Exito (March 15, 2014)
- Language: Spanish
- ISBN-10: 1607381516
- ISBN-13: 978-1607381518
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,228,976 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Vivir sin temor a caer / Living Without Fear of Falling: Principios prácticos a prueba de fracasos (Spanish Edition) (Spanish)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Rafael Ayala is an expert in Human and Organizational Development. He was nominated for an Emmy for his television capsules "Gift of Life". His extensive experience as a business consultant, family counselor and life coach, has allowed him to collaborate with world-class companies and lecturing on "motivation to consciousness" throughout the Americas and Europe.