Vivitar Camera Backpack Bag for DSLR Camera, Lens and Accessories
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MULTI-USE: This lightweight, sturdy backpack offers versatile storage compartments that allows you to fit your camera, accessories, and other personal belongings in one safe and convenient place!
- FEATURES: Holds a DSLR camera with a standard zoom lens and allows you to fit extra lenses or accessories.
- HIGH QUALITY INTERIOR: Padded customizable dividers, and mesh compartments fits all your photography gear and includes space for smaller accessories.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Backed with Digital Goja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Camera Bag Camera Backpack Waterproof 16" X 13" X 5" with Rain Cover for DSLR Cameras , Lens, Tripod and Accessories (Orange, Large)
DSLR Camera and Mirrorless Backpack Bag by Altura Photo for Camera and Lens (The Wanderer Series)
Camera Backpack, Beschoi Waterproof Lightweight DSLR Camera Bag for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR Camera, Speedlite Flash, Tripod, Camera Lens and Accessories, Size 13 x 9.8 x 5.5"
AmazonBasics Sling Backpack for SLR Cameras
AmazonBasics Large DSLR Gadget Bag (Orange interior)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Digital Goja||i-graphy||Digital Goja||No1Shop||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||—||Orange||—||Black||Black||Black (Orange interior)|
|Item Dimensions||15.7 x 7.56 x 7.56 in||16.54 x 6.69 x 11.81 in||9.5 x 12.5 x 18 in||13.19 x 5.51 x 9.84 in||8 x 6 x 16.5 in||13 x 7 x 9 in|
Vivitar Digital DSLR/SLR Camera Backpack
- This lightweight camera backpack is designed to hold all your photographic equipment in full comfort.
- Features soft, nylon material that keeps your devices and accessories safely cushioned. Ideal for on-the-go photographers.
- Customizable padded interior dividers.
- 2 Side compartments for extra storage.
- Tripod/Monopod Holder.
- Interior mesh compartment for smaller accessories
- Dimensions: 16 x 11 x 6 inches. (H x L x W)
- Designed to fit DSLR cameras, lens and accessories.
- Compatible with all DSLR and photographic equipment.
- Will also fit game consoles and controls.
Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all surfaces and lenses.
- Ideal for cleaning oil, fingerprints, smudges, and dirt off eyeglasses, laptops, tablets of all brands, smart phones, and any other LCD or touch screen. Also perfectly safe and effective on DSLR lenses, binoculars, telescopes, and other delicate optics.
- Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm)
- Each microfiber is individually and neatly packed in its own polyurethane plastic bag for long term safekeeping.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was able to adjust everything to fit just right.
You have to do some adjusting to this backpack.
There is a little strap in the bag that you can use to hold down the top dlsr camera to keep it from sliding down.
Was even able to fit another camera into the bag.
I even put a 10'' inch laptop in the front lid
This backpack is small & not all bad.
Here's what it looks like after a few minutes of use. The camera is now sunk down and all the contents inside the bag are willy nilly.
I do like that the bag has the right depth for my items. I may end up purchasing my own means of adding dividers to the bag...
1. The padded walls are kind of thin. I wouldn't put my D7200 in it and do anything intense. I'd definitely use it to carry the SLR if I knew I wasn't doing anything crazy.
2. An immediate and conspicuous omission is the lack of sealed compartments for tiny accessories (little cables, extra batteries, and ESPECIALLY sd cards). This could probably be solved by getting a little divided box and stuffing it into one of the compartments, so I'm probably just being picky.
The separators in the bag have velcro at the ends so you can customize the spacing which makes it easier to fit your cam and accessories the way you desire. I The bag is sturdy and your equipment will in no way be damaged if the bag is bumped or knocked against anything. It's not waterproof but it protects very well against elements of weather such as rain. There's a tripod strap on the side but I find the strap to be more useful for carrying a bottle of water/drink especially on road trips, hiking or at the beach. On the outside of the bag on the lower left and right there is a small pocket which I sometimes place small items in such as additional batteries or a power bank.