Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.29 shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
(2 Pack) Vivitar NB-6L / NB-6LH Batteries for Select Canon PowerShot Cameras
- Low Return Rate: 36% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "nb-6lh canon battery"
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Vivitar Brand Battery. High quality, long lasting, market leading performance at a fraction of the price.
- Canon NB-6L / NB-6LH Replacement. 100% Compatible with the CANON PowerShot SX710 HS, SX540 HS, SX530 HS, SX520 HS, SX510 HS, SX500 IS, SX700 HS, SX280 HS, SX260 HS, SX170 IS Black, SD1300 IS, SD1200 IS, SD980, SD770, SD1300, D30, D20, D10, IXUS 85 IS, IXUS 95 IS, IXUS 200 IS cameras.
- Market leading, utra-high capacity: 1700mAh
- The Vivitar NB-6L / NB-6LH batteries communicate with the Canon PowerShot series camera, so you can always check the remaining capacity, shutter count and recharge performance on the cameras power source info screen.
- Backed with DigitalGoja 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No Hassle Returns and Refunds.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
VIVITAR Brand. High quality, long lasting, Market leading performance at a fraction of the price.
- New Vivitar Battery For Canon (Replacement for NB-6L/NB-6LH 1700mAh)
- A perfect Canon NB-6L / NB-6LH replacement battery
-The NB-6L/NB-6LH Battery communicates with the Canon Cameras, so that you can always check the remaining capacity, shutter count and recharge performance on the cameras power source info screen.
- This battery features Lithium Ion Technology, which ensures maximum battery life and maximum power. Also, Li-Ion batteries are lightweight and can be charged or discharged at any time without developing so called "memory effect", so they never lose their ability to hold a full charge.
- Can be charged with the original Canon charger.
- Quantity: 2
- Capacity: 1700mAh.
- Voltaje: 3.7 V.
- Dimensions: 5.50 x4.50 x3.00"
- Weight: 0.50lbs
- Canon PowerShot SX710 HS, SX540 HS, SX530 HS, SX520 HS, SX510 HS, SX500 IS, SX700 HS, SX280 HS, SX260 HS, SX170 IS Black, SD1300 IS, SD1200 IS, SD980, SD770, SD1300,D30, D20, D10, IXUS 85 IS, IXUS 95 IS, IXUS 200 IS Cameras.
- New Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.
- Features special saw tooth pattern edges. Other sellers' cloths have unfinished edges that will fray easily, the weave becoming undone and threads pulling out easily. Our microfibers are made with premium materials and designed to the highest standard of quality.
- Ideal for cleaning oil and dirt off eyeglasses, iPhone/iPad and other touch screens, binocular lenses, digital SLR and other camera lenses, GPS devices, and other delicate optics.
- Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The charger seems to work as well as the Canon charger. I have not used it in the car yet, but it's nice to always have a backup.
The cleaning kit hasn't been used yet. Don't know if I'll ever use it. The microfiber cloth I've used to clean a fingerprint off the camera lens. Worked well, no scratches.
Now for the batteries. I put them through 3 cycles each before I ran some tests against the original Canon battery. The Canon battery has about 9 months of usage on it. I set the camera up and recorded video. I timed each battery until the camera shut off. I then powered on the camera and continued recording untilthe camera shut off again.
The Canon battery had the longest recording time. One of these batteries recorded about 75% as long as the Canon. The other about 65% as long.
I repeated this test 3 times and the results were consistant.
I wasn't expecting these batteries to be as good as the Canon battery, regardless of the mAh rating. Let's face it, there's tons of poorly manufactured li-on batteries out there for low cost prices. I'm sure that Canon's battery selection is much more strict. I don't know how long these batteries will last before they have to be replaced. Only time will tell.
Overall, two of these are still a better deal than one Canon battery. These batteries together last around 1 1/2 times longer than the Canon battery and are lower cost. If you're considering getting only one battery, or don't need the charger of cleaning kit, I would recomment going with a genuine Canon battery. The Canon battery is about $10 more.
I purchased from Digital Goja. I asked them questions before I purchased and they replied promptly. They shipped quickly. and also offer a 90 day warranty.
I initially had a problem with order because I ordered TWO Pairs of these batteries (total of 4 batteries) as they are listed as price per PAIR. I only received 2. But upon written notification to Digital GOJA, the quickly sent out the missing batteries express mail, since I was leaving on Vacation and by the time the original order arrived, I did not have enough time left to wait for standard delivery.
I recommend these batteries and Digital GOJA
Meanwhile the original Canon battery has taken over 170 photos in my SX-700HS on a single charge and uploaded them all to my computer and is still going.
Minor update: I ordered the OEM batteries and they were out of stock. The company I ordered from sent me an alternate product ( Bower XPDC6L) I can get 400-500 shots from each of these batteries using manual settings. Around 300-350 if I have the camera set to auto. So it's definitely not an issue with the camera.
Update...I didn't return them for various reasons. They still suck. In fact, they make me want to learn how to say "piece of crap" in multiple languages just so I can warn everyone to stay away from them. I've run them through several charge / discharge cycles (not difficult to do since I'm lucky to get three dozen shots before they die) and they aren't doing any better. In fact, I charged one of them fully, plugged it in the camera, took two still shots and then switched to video mode and when I pressed "record" the camera shut off. It determined the battery didn't have enough of a charge to sustain video recording.
UPDATE on 31AUG2017:
I was contacted about my experience earlier this month and the company sent me one replacement battery. After fully charging the battery, I inserted it into my camera and left my camera overnight on my dining room table. I took it out birding the next afternoon. Once I had taken 10 photos and two short videos (under a minute each) the battery life indicator on my camera started blinking red and shut down. The camera was turned off in between use and I had only been birding for 24 minutes at this point. Toward the end of my hike I tried to turn the camera on and it started up with a full battery icon.
I have two other brands of batteries and neither of those behave this way. I highly recommend avoiding these batteries.