Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Camera Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Accidental damage starts day one; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone.
- Free 2-way shipping for repairs.
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift.
- By purchasing this eligible product and service plan on Amazon, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the Servicer product and price information to administer the plan
(2 Pack) Vivitar NB-6L / NB-6LH Batteries for Select Canon PowerShot Cameras
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Vivitar Brand Battery. High quality, long lasting, market leading performance at a fraction of the price.
- Canon NB-6L / NB-6LH Replacement. 100% Compatible with the CANON PowerShot SX710 HS, SX540 HS, SX530 HS, SX520 HS, SX510 HS, SX500 IS, SX700 HS, SX280 HS, SX260 HS, SX170 IS Black, SD1300 IS, SD1200 IS, SD980, SD770, SD1300, D30, D20, D10, IXUS 85 IS, IXUS 95 IS, IXUS 200 IS cameras.
- Market leading, utra-high capacity: 1700mAh
- The Vivitar NB-6L / NB-6LH batteries communicate with the Canon PowerShot series camera, so you can always check the remaining capacity, shutter count and recharge performance on the cameras power source info screen.
- Backed with DigitalGoja 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No Hassle Returns and Refunds.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Package Height||1 x 4.3 x 5.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item (2 Pack) Vivitar NB-6L / NB-6LH Batteries for Select Canon PowerShot Cameras
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Digital Goja||Powerextra||Powerextra||Hot Deals Electronics||Big Mike's Electronics||KastarUSA|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion|
VIVITAR Brand. High quality, long lasting, Market leading performance at a fraction of the price.
- New Vivitar Battery For Canon (Replacement for NB-6L/NB-6LH 1700mAh)
- A perfect Canon NB-6L / NB-6LH replacement battery
-The NB-6L/NB-6LH Battery communicates with the Canon Cameras, so that you can always check the remaining capacity, shutter count and recharge performance on the cameras power source info screen.
- This battery features Lithium Ion Technology, which ensures maximum battery life and maximum power. Also, Li-Ion batteries are lightweight and can be charged or discharged at any time without developing so called "memory effect", so they never lose their ability to hold a full charge.
- Can be charged with the original Canon charger.
- Quantity: 2
- Capacity: 1700mAh.
- Voltaje: 3.7 V.
- Dimensions: 5.50 x4.50 x3.00"
- Weight: 0.50lbs
- Canon PowerShot SX710 HS, SX540 HS, SX530 HS, SX520 HS, SX510 HS, SX500 IS, SX700 HS, SX280 HS, SX260 HS, SX170 IS Black, SD1300 IS, SD1200 IS, SD980, SD770, SD1300,D30, D20, D10, IXUS 85 IS, IXUS 95 IS, IXUS 200 IS Cameras.
- New Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.
- Features special saw tooth pattern edges. Other sellers' cloths have unfinished edges that will fray easily, the weave becoming undone and threads pulling out easily. Our microfibers are made with premium materials and designed to the highest standard of quality.
- Ideal for cleaning oil and dirt off eyeglasses, iPhone/iPad and other touch screens, binocular lenses, digital SLR and other camera lenses, GPS devices, and other delicate optics.
- Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm)
Top customer reviews
This is a helpful tip or trick I've learnt about extending the life of the Canon S120 battery. Apparently this quick dying battery is a flaw of the S120. If the battery dies on you during a photo op, pop it out of the camera and hold down the power button for one minute with the battery chamber empty. Put the battery back in and turn it on. You will find that the battery will have a little more life in it and you can get a few more pictures or video before it dies on you again!
UPDATE on 31AUG2017:
I was contacted about my experience earlier this month and the company sent me one replacement battery. After fully charging the battery, I inserted it into my camera and left my camera overnight on my dining room table. I took it out birding the next afternoon. Once I had taken 10 photos and two short videos (under a minute each) the battery life indicator on my camera started blinking red and shut down. The camera was turned off in between use and I had only been birding for 24 minutes at this point. Toward the end of my hike I tried to turn the camera on and it started up with a full battery icon.
I have two other brands of batteries and neither of those behave this way. I highly recommend avoiding these batteries.
UPDATE: I'm updating my review to five stars. The vendor had seen my initial 1-star poor review and offered to replace the bad battery. The replacement works well. So, the vendor was excellent, and the batteries work fine. I would buy these again based on this experience. I want the vendor to know that I appreciate them going the extra mile for me.
I had to return the SX700HS, because I was comparing to my S110, since I thought the colors were off, and the return period was about to expire (yay open-box and not "ruining" a new camera, right? Too bad I couldn't afford to keep it!). Then, right after, I found an open-box S120, YES! That also takes the NB-6LH, and now I know it's the batteries themselves and not the camera draining the batteries, since this camera is eating them even more quickly, which makes sense, since it's a little more power-hungry than an SX700HS in general. Now I don't think I'm even getting 100 shots, so I'm going to swallow the cost of an OEM Canon...until I go to my parents' house for Thanksgiving in a few weeks and steal back one of 2-3 OEMs that I gave my mom (they live 1400 miles away or I'd just go take one from her!).