Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on July 5, 2015
If I could give it zero stars, I would! Mine did not come with a user manual, but I did google Vivicam F128 and found a rather useful manual online. It didn't answer my question though...my problem is that the camera continues to tell me that the memory card is full, when I haven't even taken one picture. So I called the customer service number listed in the online manual and got through to someone who barely spoke or understood English, which was no help whatsoever. He asked me the spupidest questions like did I install the memory card? and Is the camera switched on? It was beyond ridiculous! Then he told me to return the camera to them...I would have to pay to ship it back, and they would send me a new one under the one year warranty. I told him not to bother...Im returning it to Amazon. Stay far away from this product! I purchased it for a seven year old child...it's not even good enough to be a childs toy!
on August 7, 2015
ordered 4 of these cameras, received F126-pink cameras instead. not a huge deal as it seems the main difference between the two is the casing. For my purposes, this camera works, however, I would not recommend this camera for anyone looking for a starter camera.
It's a fixed focus camera, which means in regular mode, everything closer than 5 ft away will be out of focus. There is a 4X digital zoom, It has a macro mode activated by a switch on the side which has an in focus area of 10-25 cm. The highest resolution setting is 4416x3312 at 180 dpi. Basically all that boils down to if you take your best picture from 5ft away or more, and keep it completely steady to keep it from blurring, the best you'll be able to print is 11x14.
I bought these for one specific purpose, which was to hand to clients that are needing to take individual portraits of people from a specific distance. Aside from that, it may be an ok camera if you're looking for the digital equivalent of the old disposable cameras. If you're in the market for a starter point and shoot camera, I'd suggest starting by looking for a camera that has an optical zoom. They're not that much more expensive, and they keep the quality when they zoom.
on March 3, 2016
I thought I ordered a pink camara for my little girl. It is black.
on May 4, 2016
I go this for my daughter and she used it one time and now it does't work! I didn't realize i only had 30 days to return it or i would have tried it out. I put it away for her birthday. I am very unhappy about this!
on January 7, 2017
Gave it to my 7 year old and it works. Simple to use camera. My daughter is thrilled.
on November 8, 2016
this does not take good videos or pictures.
on February 28, 2016
Bought this for my Great Niece for a first camera. She loves it. Works very well.
on December 9, 2014
just a little to small for big fingers.
on April 20, 2016
works well for child
on November 27, 2015
They came as the wrong color.