Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

• Vivo

Vivo
Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 28, 2013
I have viewed so many Chayanne videos on YouTube that many would say I'm obsessed. This production DVD was fantastic and one that is not available on YouTube. Although it is a little older, it still shows the diversity of Chayanne's style and grace. The CD of course follows the video, but after watching the video and the hearing the CD, you remember every moment in the DVD. Glad that I purchased the pair and even though I have a few of the songs on the CD through different sources, there are songs here that I had never seen him perform before.
on July 18, 2015
very satisfied
on May 20, 2015
It doesn't matter what language you speak Chayanne's music is universal, your heart will understand it... I love it!
on January 2, 2011
I personally grew up listening to this singer, I think it's a great value for cd/dvd. It worked well and we enjoyed it.
on May 12, 2015
Every song on this Cd is enjoyable. Different tunes and different beats, show Chayanne's incredible versatility ! Love it!
review image
on April 19, 2010
I love this artist. The only problem is that sometimes they don't stay on him long enough during the dance moves. He is an awesome performer and I love to watch him sing and dance.
on November 3, 2016
Excellent!
on September 24, 2009
I've been a Chayanne fan for many years, this cd/dvd is a real treat. Great music with an excellent price.
on July 9, 2013
I like the music, it makes me happy. I listen to it every day, the whole day... It's like an addiction, but a healthy one ;)
on September 23, 2010
I bought this for my wife and she loves it!

Personally I was amazed for the quality showed in the production and the concert itself.