We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 4.0 mm Sole - This makes the shoe extremely shallow in height, meaning you are extremely close to the ground, giving amazing performance.
- 3.0 mm Press EVA Insole - helps to keep the shoe extremely low profile but also gives a tiny bit of cushioning with the EVA.
- Ultra Thin Puncture Resistant Sole - Provide maximum proprioception and protection to your feet.
- Anatomic Toe Box - The Shoe is shaped to allow the foot to behave as it would if bare - to expand and contract with every step exercising the feet keeping the feet in good conditions.
- Neutral Last - Zero drop heel and no pitch to give natural gait to your running style.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
MINIMALIST RUNNING / BAREFOOT RUNNING With 200,000 nerve endings, 33 major muscles, 28 bones, 19 ligaments; the human foot is a biomechanical masterpiece. No heel, no midsole, no arch support, no gimmicks! VIVOBAREFOOT helps encourages us to move as million years of evolution intended - barefoot. The VIVOBAREFOOT difference is in the sole. They make a series of constructions specifically designed for varying elements, terrains, and activities. Many experts believe the shoes we wear not only cast the foot in a protective form, but can also weaken our foot and leg muscles, leaving them underdeveloped and more prone to injury. And while there are many occasions where traditional footwear is essential for protection, safety, and security, it is equally important to stimulate and exercise our feet in a more natural state on a regular basis. The Lucy Lite, an original TPU sole with extra wide last and maximum proprioception. Suitable for: on road running. The shoe fits snugly to your foot with heel tab for easy put on and pull off, and the outsole is made from VIVOBAREFOOT's patented Ultra-Thin Puncture resistant sole material which means your proprioception is enhanced without the added danger to your feet feeling damaged or sore.
- Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 7.8 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B005F07ILE
- Item model number: VB210026MBLK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 13, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I thought they were wide and goofy, and thought I would slip around in them so I did some light research on minimalist shoes and found out they're supposed to be this way. I decided to use them for weightlifting because of how flat they are. BUT. I tightened my laces more, after deciding to keep them, and wore them to school, shopping, working out, and they're not bad. Especially running! They're just different, and take some getting used to.
But I bought a second pair, so that should mean something. Right?
This design didn't really strain my tendons and the flexible/durable rubber had a good feel, some of the tread wore out eventually, it was comfortably roomy in the toebox (I was tending toward too large, I had ordered a 36 which was a bit cramped lengthwise and settled with 37. There's also sometimes a bit sloppiness to the paint/color lines with Vivo. But I loved them enough for all they got right and 3 years is a decent time--it's been hard for me to find better, but I hope someone makes it.
One note: the photo (at least on my monitor) makes the color of the mesh appear darker than the suede trim; it's not. (Not a problem for me.)
After one week, I really like them. I both lift and do Crossfit, and having a flat shoe really feels good for squatting. Also, spiriting feels good with a minimally-soled shoe.