Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 120 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 130 reviews
on March 19, 2017
My husband surprised me with this purchase. Because he knows if he would have asked me if he should get I would have said hell no! Lol I wasn't sure about this at first. It can look pretty intimidating, I literally nicknamed it the "intimidater" lol but I was down to at least give it a go. Takes some getting use to for sure. Slow and steady wins the race,but I have to say I didn't hate it actually really liked it. Better than just some dildo, because your man is wearing it. Makes it so much better. Very realistic, not sticky and gross like some toys can be. Easy to clean. Super good quality. Invest in lube also when you purchase this you're gonna need it. I love when my husband intimidates me 😉🙈😘😍 my only complaint but it's to be expected cuz well it's not real but it can be pretty cold at 1st. But it warms up pretty quick.
on July 30, 2017
We both love it! The wife is able to take it all with some lube and it still feels good to me as well. I am about 1.5" diameter and still have a little room inside to "slide" around which is also stimulating for me along with watching her take it all in! Very fun and allows me to hold out a bit more and pound her longer!
on April 21, 2017
This is our second one we have bought had a white one wife always wanted to try a BBC so we got the dark one and she loves getting pounded by it
on January 23, 2016
A pure pleasure enducer, nothing but moans of extacy and pleasure coming out of her. This is the only toy that she begs to have more and more of it when it is being used on her. The material and shape far exceeds that of others. It accommodates a large penis quite well as it has some stretch to it. It doesn't create friction inside her like others do. This is well worth the money!
on September 14, 2017
Wife liked it quite a bit. She was concerned with it being rather large but we worked up to it and she took it fine. Really opened her up if you know what I mean.. It fit on me perfectly overall. Easy to put on and felt great on my man parts. Very visually appealing seeing it on myself and going into wife. Heck yeah! Now for the bad.. we used it for a couple months no problems. It ripped while putting it on. Dang! It was fun while it lasted.. but expensive for the amount of use we got out of it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2017
Bigger than we expected, but still nice, just takes time to get warmed up.
on August 9, 2013
I reviewed this item a while ago, but I need to update my review here by saying, unequivocally: THIS IS THE BEST SEX TOY WE'VE EVER TRIED!!! And we have tried quite a few toys, including half a dozen of this type of extender. This is definitely the best. Why?

The material is truly ideal. It's high grade silicone, which means it's more expensive, but it's so worth it. It's odorless, tasteless, neutral and non-reactive. You can sterilize silicone toys by boiling them, and with proper care they should last a lifetime. Colossus is made from a particularly soft silicone, very squishy and flexible.

The size, for us, is perfect. Measuring it in its resting state; outer penetrating part: 7.25" x 2.25" inner opening: 5.5" x 1-3/8". It stretches quite a bit, so if you are larger starting out, it will stretch larger as well. If you're smaller, it will probably be too floppy to be useful. In that case, go for Vixen's smaller "Ride-on." The first time we used Colossus we had to use lots of lube and go super slow, but now she's used to it, and can accommodate the whole thing, and pushes back on it and asks for more! In certain positions, I have to be careful not to go too deep, or it bonks her cul-de-sac, but sometimes she confesses that even that feels good.

It's super easy to put on, although you really do need to be at least semi-erect. Roll it mostly inside-out, squeeze all the air out, put some (non-silicone) lube on your tip, then put your head against the opening and let it suction you in as you release it. Unroll it, and suddenly it feels like it's part of you, a really big, heavy part. The ring at the base is very easy to stretch around your balls. It fits me VERY comfortably, and feels really good, practically a masturbation sleeve. As it slides away, there's some suction and collapse toward the end, below the solid extension, but that is not a problem in use, since it's so soft. Some of these extenders can give you a hickey on your tip, but not this one.

Colossus just feels amazing to both of us. For my wife, it has a super life-like texture that warms up quickly to body temp. In fact we try to always heat it first by letting it sit under hot running water, although sometimes we can't wait and just use it at room temp, and even then it heats up quickly. For me, if I want to prolong things, I just use the bare minimum amount of lube to get it on. Then it feels like the world's thickest condom, so no worries, and I could last all night. But if I use a lot of lube inside, I really slip around in there, and then it feels like an amazing masturbation sleeve, nice and tight for me, and it's delicious.

When we first started using it, I think my wife was a bit embarrassed by how much she enjoyed it. She was worried that my feelings might be hurt or something. Nothing could be farther from the truth for me, because the look on her face, the sounds she makes, and the things she says, every time we use it, make it so worth it for me that I would happily use this thing every time! She reports incredible, deep, full body orgasms, that leave her hands and feet tingling. It just stimulates more of her inside than my own member can. The last time we used it, she admitted that she loved it. For me, I get to experience all the confidence and satisfaction that come from being super well-hung, without surgery or painful stretching procedures.

I never felt insecure about my size, but I always fantasized about having a really huge cock. This item lets me realize that.

One way to think about it is that my wife and I always enjoyed playing with somewhat larger dildos, that she or I manipulated by hand. With this type of device, I am using my own cock to manipulate it, so it feels perfectly natural and intimate.

I can't emphasize it enough, this is our outright favorite toy, and the world is a better place for it. Keep up the good work Vixen!!!
on May 22, 2017
Broke as I was trying it on!! I have never broken any toys until this one - the material is stretchy up to a point and then becomes very inelastic and fragile. Can't recommend this despite feeling like good material. It's huge also - probably not for 90% of people.
on August 7, 2016
Big head n super smooth wife love it she is 5.0" n she was scare at first but i was in shock when she take everything in n she cream like ever now she always want it cuz she take the big head all the way in super thick toy she love it
on March 18, 2014
Nearly met all of our expectations. Some discomfort for her due to construction. Veins and rim too hard. Perhaps they should be gel filled with smoother design. Otherwise a decent product delivering a wow factor for her. We both like it and the fun that comes with it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.