Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on July 24, 2013
I purchased a Vizio TV about 18 months ago. It came with 2 pairs of glasses like these and 2 pairs that are a lot more comfortable. Vizio apparently stopped producing the second type of glasses. These ones are ok, but I would have liked to get more of the second type of glasses.
on January 23, 2013
These are very much like what came with my Vizio TV, perhaps a little nicer quality. They fit over my glasses very nicely.
on January 22, 2013
These passive glasses are both reasonably priced and they work very well with my Vizio tv. I would recommend them.
on February 24, 2013
These glasses work just fine. Look nice. They are not as nice as the ones that Vizio sent with my t.v. but very nice. Arrived on time and in good shape. Fit right over my glasses with out a problem.
on March 11, 2013
These work just like the glasses they give you at the movies. I bought them to go with the VIZIO E3D420VX 42 Inch Class Theater 3D LCD HDTV and they work great! Highly recommended.
on March 15, 2014
I purchased my first 3D TV but I needed two more glasses. I pretty much can tell the difference between the ones that came with my Tv and the new ones. I great purchase indeed.
on April 7, 2014
These were cheaper to get here than at the vizio site. these worked great and we had upto 6 adults and 2 kids using them.
on March 10, 2013
they are just like the ones that came with the tv,they have plastic lens which is ok i just wish they were glass lens.
on December 6, 2014
Now company can watch 3D movies with us as well. The Visio glasses are great with the Visio TV's.
on December 30, 2013
These look just like the ones that came with our TV and work exactly the same but they run a little small. I used a pair during a movie and had to switch to one that came with the TV because it started to hurt around my ears. These would be great for kids but not so much for adults.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.