Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vktech Fashion Candy Color Braided Plaited Rope Strap Wrap Quartz Lady Wrist Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now

on November 16, 2013
Love Love Love this watch! It is well made and super cute. Price was excellent and I got some for gifts as well. Came in a very nice box and was well protected. Stem had the plastic piece on it so the watch wasn't running when it came. I am very happy I bought this.
on November 20, 2013
good price. I needed a watch to keep time for recess duty. It was cheaper to buy this watch than to buy a new battery for my other watch. It's also large and easy to read.
on November 6, 2013
This is just what I was looking for.
Colorful band and big numbers. What I like the most is that the back of the watch doesn't rub on my wrist.
Thanks.
on November 6, 2013
I wish I had bought a few more of these as gifts; perfect for a teenager. Good looking product that will match everything in her closet!
on April 7, 2014
It took a while to get here but it was cheap and it is cute. I wanted to have a watch that allowed my skin underneath to breath because most watches make me sweat. I think this one will do the trick. 4 stars because it is not the same colors but I like the colors in mine.
on January 17, 2015
I purchased this as a gift for my wife. What I really wanted was the watch charm so I basically got the bracelet for free. I had looked at watch charms only and they were priced as much or more as this bracelet so I got the charm I wanted plus I am able to use the other charms to put on different bracelets for her. However this bracelet was wonderful as is! I recommend any husband go this route when shopping for similar items. Product arrived safe and secure and in a timely manner. Thanks Vktech.
on March 18, 2014
Nice design, get compliments all the time. But the latch won't stay and the watch will come loose occasionally. Don't wear it often, don't want to loose it. Also, light weight which feels like your not wearing a watch.
on March 17, 2014
I love the watch. It is lightweight and the band is soft. The only problem is the colors in the watch band. Every where there is tan leather (holding the watch on and buckle) on my watch it is a pale pink. It is pretty, but I would have preferred tan over the pink. It got here earlier than expected.
on January 2, 2014
BUT if you have a small wrist like mine there is no way to adjust it. Its way to big and I can almost wrap the strap around my wrist twice. Trying to figure out a way to shorten it with out ruining it.
on June 4, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised with this watch. It has a thin but nice multi colored band and a really nice watch that is very easy to read. My only negative comment would be the straps that hold the band in place after you hook it. They are very thin. I have worn it many times and it is still ok though. I am happy with this watch because it was such a good buy.

See 1 answered question