Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 77 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 90 reviews
on November 27, 2013
A fun watch that is very comfortable to wear. The stitching holding the watch in place on the strap is not as precise as it could be. But over all good value and it gets lots of compliments.
on March 31, 2017
just as described
on November 16, 2013
Love Love Love this watch! It is well made and super cute. Price was excellent and I got some for gifts as well. Came in a very nice box and was well protected. Stem had the plastic piece on it so the watch wasn't running when it came. I am very happy I bought this.
on November 20, 2013
good price. I needed a watch to keep time for recess duty. It was cheaper to buy this watch than to buy a new battery for my other watch. It's also large and easy to read.
on November 6, 2013
This is just what I was looking for.
Colorful band and big numbers. What I like the most is that the back of the watch doesn't rub on my wrist.
Thanks.
on November 6, 2013
I wish I had bought a few more of these as gifts; perfect for a teenager. Good looking product that will match everything in her closet!
on December 9, 2013
Item looks as described....Watch keeps good time. Only problem is with the buckle....the part that inserts into the band is a bit shaky.
on November 27, 2013
For the small amount of money this watch cost. I don't think anyome could complain. It 's cute , comfortable, stylish. What more could a girl need.
on January 17, 2015
I purchased this as a gift for my wife. What I really wanted was the watch charm so I basically got the bracelet for free. I had looked at watch charms only and they were priced as much or more as this bracelet so I got the charm I wanted plus I am able to use the other charms to put on different bracelets for her. However this bracelet was wonderful as is! I recommend any husband go this route when shopping for similar items. Product arrived safe and secure and in a timely manner. Thanks Vktech.
on June 4, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised with this watch. It has a thin but nice multi colored band and a really nice watch that is very easy to read. My only negative comment would be the straps that hold the band in place after you hook it. They are very thin. I have worn it many times and it is still ok though. I am happy with this watch because it was such a good buy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question