If you want to discover the captivating history of Vlad the Impaler, then keep reading...Free History BONUS Inside!
The Balkans were the home of both the vampiric stories and a monarch, whose name became synonymous with drinking blood and avoiding sunlight. That monarch was Vlad, the third ruler of Wallachia to hold that name, the second ruler to be associated with the Order of the Dragon, and the first ruler to be associated with a gruesome act, that of impalement.
The bulk of the book will deal with what Vlad’s political career looked like, what wars he waged, and how his life eventually ended. But we’ll go one step beyond and cover some areas that historians don’t typically focus on. In addition to raw facts, we’ll also focus on what Vlad III’s character was, what drove him forward, and what his chief traits might have been. In addition, we will give a much-needed focus on his successors and what life was like in Wallachia after his passing.
Furthermore, you’ll also get a glimpse into some of the most popular myths and legends about Vlad III, some of which were written and passed on by both his supporters and his bitter enemies. All of these are needed to get as complete an image of Vlad as possible, which will help us understand what kind of man he was and what kind of impact his life had on those around him, as well as those who came after him.In Vlad the Impaler: A Captivating Guide to How Vlad III Dracula Became One of the Most Crucial Rulers of Wallachia and His Impact on the History of Romania, you will discover topics such as
So if you want to learn more about Vlad the Impaler, scroll up and click the "add to cart" button!
- Early Years: Birth, Captivity, First Reign, and Exile; Wallachia and the Balkans in the Early 15th Century
- Second Reign: Vlad as a Ruler, Domestic Affairs, Foreign Relations, Wars, Dethroning, and Capture
- Final Years: A Decade and a Half of Captivity, Third Reign, Death
- Spreading the Story: Myths about Dracula and His Public Image, Portraits, and Depictions
- The Character of Dracula: Personality Traits, Motivations
- Dracula’s Successors: Descendants of the Impaler
- Legacy of Dracula: Historical Importance, Bram Stoker’s Novel, Popular View Today
- And much, much more!